Tinkerbean's "I'm not *really* showing off" spoiler thread...

TinkerBean

Earning My Ears and Losing My Mind<br><font color=
Ok so I am new to this scrappin' stuff and now TOTALLY addicted. I can't help wanting to post pictures of my creations, 'cause it is so much FUN

Here is the Everyday Swap - Mowing. I had a little trouble coming up with stuff but I think I did OK...Still have to make the photo mat
scrapmow.jpg

That is so cute.

I love the "best in yard". I would have looked at that a thousand times and not made the connection to use it for lawn work.

OMG tinkerbean! i love it all!!!!!
thanks for sharing it with us!

do tell....how did you make the library pocket and tag??? is it from a bug cartridge. i'm tying to think of something else for my laundry swap.

OMG tinkerbean! i love it all!!!!!
thanks for sharing it with us!

do tell....how did you make the library pocket and tag??? is it from a bug cartridge. i'm tying to think of something else for my laundry swap.

Yep, the library pocket and tag came from the cricut "Bags, Tags, and ?" I found it at my ACMoore on sale for 22.50 :goodvibes . I had been looking for that one too.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing this stuff. Especially making 5 or 6 of the same. For some reason I find that very satisfying.

Thanks for the feed back everyone. I am basically doing this stuff in a vacum, so it's nice to get a response...:)

Geez - how new to this are you? I am quite impressed!

Here's hoping you are in some of my swapping groups!:yay:

Yep, Buffy I agree.. she is giving me a complex too.. Off to better my skills... :)

Good job, honestly!!! We are just razing you!!!

Love it! For a "newbie" you certainly are putting us to shame!

I found it at my ACMoore on sale for 22.50 :goodvibes . I had been looking for that one too.

Is that ACM in Medford? I already have that cart, but if you ever see any more that cheap can you let me know? Although lets face it there are very few that I don't have.

Yep, the library pocket and tag came from the cricut "Bags, Tags, and ?" I found it at my ACMoore on sale for 22.50 :goodvibes . I had been looking for that one too.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing this stuff. Especially making 5 or 6 of the same. For some reason I find that very satisfying.

that's the one i'm hoping to get for my free one on the rebate thingy.

Is that ACM in Medford? I already have that cart, but if you ever see any more that cheap can you let me know? Although lets face it there are very few that I don't have.

or acm in bellingham??? that would be good for me!!!! i never been to the one in medford. i'll have to google that one and see how far it is for me. thanks. i did not even know there was one in medford.

Oops, not Medford. There used to be one in Medford before it burnt down. This one is actually in Somerville between Wellington Circle and the Court House.

They only had one cart. But in the future, if I ever find them that cheap I will buy them and post for trades...I am heading out there again today and will check again.

In the interest of full disclosure, although I am a newbie at this...(scrappin' using the circut and making elements) I did study fine art in college for my BFA. I majored in sculpting, haven't sculpted in years now.

So that art degree is finally coming in handy now:rotfl:

Oops, not Medford. There used to be one in Medford before it burnt down. This one is actually in Somerville between Wellington Circle and the Court House.

They only had one cart. But in the future, if I ever find them that cheap I will buy them and post for trades...I am heading out there again today and will check again.

Wow, I didn't realize it had burned down! I shop at the one in Danvers, but sometimes I would go to Medford if they were out of something I really needed. I'll have to remember Somerville now.

In the interest of full disclosure, although I am a newbie at this...(scrappin' using the circut and making elements) I did study fine art in college for my BFA. I majored in sculpting, haven't sculpted in years now.

So that art degree is finally coming in handy now:rotfl:

Wow, I feel better now. :goodvibes

I was a math major in college and very envious of the Art Majors. I would have much rather been creating. However, I was never good enough to make a career of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter