Tink at ToonTown Meet & Greet?

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
I found this on line...its from 2007, so not new news by any means, has anyone heard anything about it?

Tinkerbell to roost at Magic Kingdom's Toontown Fair

A few months ago the rumor that a full photo meet and greet with Tinker Bell would be added to Toontown Fair started making the rounds. At the time it was thought that a new tent would be added and that guests would be made to feel as if they were shrunk down to fairy size via an entry way that featured oversized props.

Now we're hearing that the Disney Pals room (usually with Goofy, Donald, and Chip and Dale) inside the Judge’s Tent at Mickey’s Toontown Fair may become home to Tinker Bell and some of her fairy friends, from the upcoming movie release. Auditions will be held shortly for the role of Tink and other Fairies.

Well Rog, apparently there aren't too many Tink fans on the camping board :rotfl: I have no clue either. I just hate to see posts fall off the first page without a response :smokin:

I looked thru the autograph book no Tinks', I don't believe she is ever at meet and greets.

I sure would like to meet & greet her....she'd have to be a little hottie, I hope they wont lengthen the costume!!!

The length doesn't matter. You'd still try to peep!:rotfl:

TINKERBELL???? FAIRIES???? You worry me. Next you'll be asking about the Village People Reunion.

If they have Jessica Rabbit as a Meet & Greet character....Im filing for DIVORCE!!!!

If my house is burning down, I don't want the fireman with the tinkerbell on his helmet anywhere near it....... I'll let him go to your house.

I would love to meet Tink! That idea about "shrinking" down is wonderful! BTW....I'm Pixie sized and not 12. Well, pixie plus sized anyway.

lol Tink is 78 now in real person...I met her 2 years ago and she is a tiny and very Sassy woman!!! I have her autograph and pic,.....I ate dinner and talked with her for 3 hours...I even tinkled with Tink!!!!!:cool1:

78, I don't know Rog, you may want them to length that skirt. Who knows what could be hangin out!:rotfl2:

Actually I had heard this a few months ago on another site, I will try to find the info again. I was looking forward to it. Tink has never been a face character, my kids would be so psyched to see her. I admit it, me too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter