"time" to pick up rental car

DISshopkeeper

<font color=green>Had 3 topplings over the years<b
I have a ressie for National at noon at Philly airport. Will it matter if I don't get there until 4 or 5 pm? When I try to change the time on the ressie, which I've had for MONTHS the price jumps at least $100!

Make sure your Flight Number is on the National reservation to minimize the chance of your reservation being cancelled... other than that, hope for the best (that they don't cancel your reservation).

You can try calling National and see if they can change the time for you.

Thanks, Corster, good idea. On hold with them now. I'm so used to using the Net that a good old-fashioned phone call didn't even occur to me! :lmao:

Edited to add: That was Easy! Time changed, no price change.

We had a very long flight delay into MYR a few weeks ago. i called National 800# who indicated that their policy was to hold all vehicles for 8 hours.

I then called MYR desk directly & asked to speak to a manager. Our fight was over 8 hours delayed:rolleyes1. I have them our res # and mentioned that DH was ExA. He promised the car would be held until the next day!:thumbsup2It was waiting for us when we finally arrived

Thanks, Corster, good idea. On hold with them now. I'm so used to using the Net that a good old-fashioned phone call didn't even occur to me! :lmao:

Edited to add: That was Easy! Time changed, no price change.

I see you already did the "phone call" it is funny that I had the same issue a couple months ago when trying to change a reservation and ened up making a call like you and got everything changed with no problems or price increases!

Enjoy your trip! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter