Timandlesley's ROAD TRIP TO DISNEY!! ARE WE THERE YET!?!6/28 TR is up, link on pg.47!

I'm in!! You guys look like such a fun family...plus your DH had a Yank's shirt on so we are cool ;) Can't wait to read more!!

I am in too. We overlap a bit again this summer, so we will see if we have similar plans

Lesley! I just heard your review on the Podcast! You did such a great job... I loved hearing all about your tour and the lame CM! Can't wait to hear what you win... even the 'lowest' prize is something we'd all love to have... but good luck!!

If any of you can, go to the DisUnplugged page and listen to this week's (Feb.3) email show. Lesley is the first one!

Ok, now that I got past that immature moment... I'm heeeeerrrreeee! And SO ready to hear all about your plans.

I'll think about a title... that IS a tough one. Maybe after you start sharing some info about the trip, one will jump out at us!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Yippee for another TimandLesley PTR!!!!
Hi Sooze, thanks for being first. Can't wait for your help with the title, more details to come soon (gotta string it out a bit, trip isn't until June : )

I was hoping to have a pre-trippie to read about from you guys!!!Especially since we are going ourselves in July!:cool1:
Well glad you found what you were looking for! Bet you are looking forward to your July trip as well. Thanks for reading/posting
Here and can't wait to hear about your plans. I so love all of your trip reports! :goodvibes
Thanks for coming back for another round!
hi lesley! i'm here! Can't wait to hear more!! :cool1:

p.s. your children are soo cute! your son is hilarious!!!!

*keala*
Hello! Thanks so much, yeah, he definitely has his dad's sense of humor : )
COUNT ME IN!!!! :cool1:

I've read all your TRs and PTRs and love every one of them. Lauren is so much like my DD who is also six and loves princesses, butterflies, unicorns and did quite a bit of dancing on our last DIsney trip! So I can't wait to read all about your plans!
So glad to have readers of previous trips back for another ride with us, so thanks for reading/posting as always.

This sounds like fun. popcorn::
Welcome!
FIRST PAGE OH my GOODNESS
:banana::banana::banana::cool1::cool1::cool1:
YEAH! Welcome!

Joining in.

Your kids are too cute!
Thank you, that is too sweet!

Yay! On board to tag along another great trip!
Welcome Nicole!
Yay! I'm soooo excited to read more!
Welcome! Thanks for reading/posting

Joining in

Can't wait for some more details :dance3:
Details to come, no worries ; ) Thanks for posting and reading along

I'm on board!
Welcome!

Joining in. Can't wait to hear about another Timandlesley trip.
Thanks, welcome to the PTR!

Made it to Page 2 !!!!!

Jumping in to hear all about the plans.

Gotta love a Disney trip :cool1:
Thanks for starting off page 2! Thanks for reading/posting

Joining the fun of the next Timandlesley's report.
Welcome!

Yay! So glad to be here at the beginning of your adventure! :woohoo: My WDW trip this year will be living vicariously through you and other DISers - I'm sure we'll do DL a few times, but probably not the world until 2012. So I'm settling in with my popcorn:: and my glasses :3dglasses I'm ready to go!
Welcome, glad you are here from the start too! Would love to make it to Disney land sometime, hope we can bring some Disneyworld Magic to your home.
I am here, Lesley, and looking forward to all your trip planning fun!!!
Welcome back!

Looking forward to the next one!:goodvibes
Thanks, welcome!

Welcome!

Count me in!
Thanks for coming along

I'm in!! You guys look like such a fun family...plus your DH had a Yank's shirt on so we are cool ;) Can't wait to read more!!
Thanks. Yes, Tim is a HUGE Yankees fan, Yankee stuff will make appearances quite regularly in our TR's.
Looking forward to reading another report from the TimandLesley family!
Thanks, welcome back!

Can't wait to hear all about your vacation plans.
Thanks, plans are to come.

I am in too. We overlap a bit again this summer, so we will see if we have similar plans
Very cool!

Hi! I am looking forward to your pre-trip report! Can't wait to read more.
Welcome, glad you are here from the start.
Joining in, can't wait to hear your plans!:surfweb:
LOTS of plans to share, I'm letting everyone "hop on board" first then I'll start posting the nitty gritty.

Ok I am along too.
Welcome Scott!

Lesley! I just heard your review on the Podcast! You did such a great job... I loved hearing all about your tour and the lame CM! Can't wait to hear what you win... even the 'lowest' prize is something we'd all love to have... but good luck!!

If any of you can, go to the DisUnplugged page and listen to this week's (Feb.3) email show. Lesley is the first one!
Thanks Sooze, I appreciate that. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited about getting to pick a number, I chose #17, they will record this weeks Podcast on Tuesday and I'll get to find out hopefully Wednesday what prize I win, the suspense is KILLING me!!!:scared1:
Lesley

:worship:All Hail Tim and Lesley....already on page 3!:worship: Well, I just settled in with my diet coke and I'm ready to read!!!!:goodvibes

Hi Lesley!! I am excited to read another trip adventure from your family! I don't think I have ever jumped in so early on one of your PTR's!! I really like your writing style and all the fun pictures you post!! It's also fun when Tim puts in a few posts as well!! Can't wait to find out some more details you have planned!!!:goodvibes
~Beth

popcorn:: joining in, so excited to read about another Leslie and Tim Family adventure! popcorn::
Thanks for joining in!

:worship:All Hail Tim and Lesley....already on page 3!:worship: Well, I just settled in with my diet coke and I'm ready to read!!!!:goodvibes
Diane!!!!!!!!! You crack me up!!!!!:rotfl:

I'm in, always love a Tim and Lesley report.
Thanks for reading/posting!
:surfweb: Can't wait to read all about it!
Welcome!

Count me in too! Looking forward to another wonderful trip report!!!!
Thanks, great to have you back again.

Hi Lesley!! I am excited to read another trip adventure from your family! I don't think I have ever jumped in so early on one of your PTR's!! I really like your writing style and all the fun pictures you post!! It's also fun when Tim puts in a few posts as well!! Can't wait to find out some more details you have planned!!!:goodvibes
~Beth
Welcome while the ride is still early. I'll start posting details tonight.
Welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter