Tim and Lesley Year of Million Compromises/TONS pics- 8/5 help me pg. 164!!!

Lesley - Just a note for you. I have another trippie friend named UtahMama. She had a bad experience at Concourse Steakhouse. Don't get the bright idea to paint lip gloss on your daughter's lips with those paintbrushes you get with your dessert. She did it and her baby ended up with impetigo (sp?)! :scared1: No kidding! It wasn't pretty. :sad2: Also, she just updated her trip report and said that Wolfgang Puck's was wonderful!

I am so excited about your trip. I feel like I am going too! :rotfl: :rotfl2: Since I won't be going soon, I can dream about yours. :love:

Glad to hear that the tax thing worked out for you. :thumbsup2

Gross about the paintbrushes, that were Luke and Laurens favorite desert of the trip, and we loved the meal.
Glad to hear about Wolfgang Puck's, can't wait to try it. Sure, go ahead and live vicariously through me:hippie: that's why I do this ;)

Lesley

Hold it. We're still in January. How can you be doing your taxes already? :confused: I don't even have the papers from work or from the mortgage company... I wish I were that on top of it.

I used to be in the college teaching business as was DW, so I know what it's like to lose a class, and the expected income. :sad: I'm glad that your refund will pick up the WDW tab. :woohoo:

I think DW is planning to start a pre-TR sometime soon, so I'll put my $.02 into that, and we can swap planning tips and see what kind of itinearay overlaps there may be. Hopefully, we'll get a chance to meet up with you and your family at WL in July.

I'm usually not this lucky, my employer gave them to us on Friday and I just got my final mortgage statement in the mail today!!!! I'm done and loving the refund. Take care and thanks for reading!!!
Lesley

I read your last TR... best one I have read so far!!
I have been to Askerhaus for breakfast before and its great! Plus it's around $10 less expensive then Cindy's Castle.

I have found out that I should not be reading the DIS Board TR this late at night.... I need at least a 2hour brake before I go to sleep... or else I just sit in bed and think about Disney until my 22 month old wakes up (he's still not sleeping through the night). Last night I actually some how was half awake/half asleep and in my sleepy delusions I thought to myself 'I can't put the baby back in his crib until I have more disney dinning credits.....' :confused3
I really better stop reading the boards this late!!! :rotfl:

-nat

I read your last TR... best one I have read so far!!
I have been to Askerhaus for breakfast before and its great! Plus it's around $10 less expensive then Cindy's Castle.

-nat

THANKS! I'm flattered.
O.K. now you have me feeling guilty, we had a long talk about all of the character meals and we have decided to limit it to 1, we're doing away with the princess breakfast this year because we want more dinners and we feel sorry for Luke having to sit through the princess meal. We're working on a replacement, those details will be in my next installment.
Now I'm starting to feel like I started this pre-trip report WAY early, but I did so at the urgings of others :thumbsup2 I'll run out of things to say and ya'll will be bored with me.;)

Lesley

Bored with Disney planning....Never! :rotfl: :rotfl2: You are doing just fine. You just fell vicitm to DIS Peer Pressure! ;) We'll keep you a float.

Glad to hear everything worked out and you are able to go and stay at WL. Can't wait to hear more. Never thought about Tour Guide Mike especially with my family. I changed more ADRs on this past trip than I care to admit. We were supposed to eat at Concorse but the family did not want to leave Magic Kingdom because of the kids thought they would be to tired. I have to admit I agreed they are only 2. But they were troopers made in through the first half of Wishes. But we ended up eating at The Pinocchio Village Haus. I ended up eating chicking fingers after the half marathon. Ok i did snack all day but still. Enough about my trip cant wait to hear what you are planning.

Glad to hear everything worked out and you are able to go and stay at WL. Can't wait to hear more. Never thought about Tour Guide Mike especially with my family. I changed more ADRs on this past trip than I care to admit. We were supposed to eat at Concorse but the family did not want to leave Magic Kingdom because of the kids thought they would be to tired. I have to admit I agreed they are only 2. But they were troopers made in through the first half of Wishes. But we ended up eating at The Pinocchio Village Haus. I ended up eating chicking fingers after the half marathon. Ok i did snack all day but still. Enough about my trip cant wait to hear what you are planning.

Funny! I know, it's hard for us personally to find quality sit down food inside of MK for dinner with 1 credit knowing that the monorail is right there and could wisk us away to some great dining locations. Epcot is obviously our favorite place to dine, but we tried Concourse and O'Hana for the first time last trip and we are hooked!!!! We personally love Tour Guide Mike. We tried out a lot of his touring plans, best park days, meal tips etc. , best place to view parades, etc. etc. We found ourselves saying to eachother "Thank God for Tour Guide Mike" over and over on our trip last June. I've never been in July and worry about the increase in crowds compared to our June experiences (which don't get me wrong were SUPER hot and SUPER crowded:headache: ) but we'll see how it pans out.
I need to write more about the details of our plans, I just need to find the time. But more to come. . . .I promise. (guess I have time since our trip isn't until July huh?);)
Thanks for reading/posting.
Lesley

Bored with Disney planning....Never! :rotfl: :rotfl2: You are doing just fine. You just fell vicitm to DIS Peer Pressure! ;) We'll keep you a float.

Thanks! DIS Peer Pressure did work for me, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm loving every minute of it. Writing these reports is SO addicting (almost as addicting as Disney planning- scary thought :scared1: !)

Lesley

So glad it all worked out, that is how we get to get this year. We are putting a huge chunk of our tax return down. The rest we will pay monthly payments. I hope you have a great time, I enjoyed reading your trip report from last year. Great looking family.

So glad it all worked out, that is how we get to get this year. We are putting a huge chunk of our tax return down. The rest we will pay monthly payments. I hope you have a great time, I enjoyed reading your trip report from last year. Great looking family.

Thanks! Oh yes, thank God for tax refunds, they get us to Disney every year! :cool1: Thanks for reading, I'll get the next installment up soon. I'm always open to questions to if people have them.

Lesley

Well . . . .sorry I haven't posted any updates in the last few days. I have been furiously posting other threads on the boards trying to get some answers regarding our itinerary. Tim was looking over menu's and we've changed our minds a few dozen times. I'm completely bummed by LeCellier menu changes so we are not going to go there now, trying to book a replacement. I am thinking Teppenyaki as we dined there 2 years ago and loved it but the refurb. is done two days before we are scheduled to go which makes me a little nervous:scared1: So needless to say I've been at the computer like crazy :surfweb: and on the phone with Disney dining trying to work out the kinks in our itinerary. Once I am getting closer I will post it along with the budget I am working on (the all important budget :rotfl: )

Just as a teaser. . . .I walked downstairs and Tim had the laptop out typing. He informed me he wants to chime in, so stay tuned for Tim's side of things, he is finally going to log onto the Dis and post under this thread and give his 2 cents about things. . . . .should be interesting!popcorn:: So stay tuned for something from this guy:
Photo44.jpg

Gotta get back to planning. . .
Lesley

O.K. Diser's who my wife spends hours talking to online. I have created a song for you. Start singing "Jack and Dianne" by John Cougar Mellencamp, it is written to that tune.
:rolleyes1
Little ditty about Tim and Lesley
Two American kids trying to get upgraded to Concierge for free
Tim wants to be a Backlot Tour star
Lesley only wants to ride Rockin Rollercoaster in the front car

Suckin' on Chocolate Mickey Ears outside the Confectionary on Main Street
Lesley's sittin' on Tim's lap
He’s got sweat running down his knees
Tim say, "Hey Lesley let's run off
and find the Dream Team

Ask where they got those blue pants
and then just beg and plead."
And Tim says

Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of your Disney Vacation is gone
Oh yeah say life goes on
Long after the thrill of Concierge is gone, they walk on

Tim sits back yawns while Lesley tries to find their stroller
He gets a fastpass for Philarmagic and then gets punched by Tigger.
Well you know Lesley, we better get a seat for the parade
Lesley says "Baby, you better leave that up to Tour Guide Mike and me."
Tim say-a

Oh yeah life goes on
Oh yeah say life goes on

Gonna let it rock
Let it roll
Let Mickey and Minnie come and
Save my soul
Hold on to the Magic as long as you can
Changes to the restaurants on Dining
Makes Lesley revamp all our plans.

Oh yeah life goes on
Oh yeah say life goes on

Little ditty about Tim and Lesley

Two American kids still trying to get Concierge for free.

Let me know your thoughts on this, I'd be happy to write more, of course this time not in song. Hope you enjoyed it!
Tim

Loved it! You need to consider signing up for the audience for the WPASADI on the CB. With your creative talent, you might could win a 3 day/2night stay at the Swan and Dolphin. :thumbsup2

Tim,
You are my hero. My favorite song and favorite place in the whole world put together for my enjoyment. Ahhh, my work is done for the day, I can't possibly think of selling filters at a time like this.
Thanks and PLEASE send more. Very entertaining.
popcorn::

O.K. Diser's who my wife spends hours talking to online. I have created a song for you. Start singing "Jack and Dianne" by John Cougar Mellencamp, it is written to that tune.
:rolleyes1
Tim

Cool lyrics! :cool1: We're living it with you. Looking forward to more from both you as Lesley. popcorn::

Eventually either DW or I will break down and start our pre-TR for the July WL family trip as we parallel plan and consult TGM.

:rotfl: That's great!!!
All my husband ever does is :rolleyes2 roll his eyes at me and ::yes:: nods when ever I talk about our Disney trip. Don't get me wrong he LOVES Disney... just not much of a planning-song-writing kinda guy!

-nat

I just wanted to post that I loved you last trip report. Your family reminds me a lot of our family... Except we have 2 boys... I can totally relate to your income tax paying for your trip... I can't wait to read more... Your children are adorable!

Cool lyrics! :cool1: We're living it with you. Looking forward to more from both you as Lesley. popcorn::

Eventually either DW or I will break down and start our pre-TR for the July WL family trip as we parallel plan and consult TGM.

What Mr. T :love: doesn't seem to realize is that I can't post pictures yet.:sad2: I am posting as fast as I can, but you know, there's only so many Dis-hours in the day.:confused3 So we'll have to do it in his name...again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter