TigerCheer2009's Lose 30 and Not Gain It Back Plan! (Add comments please!! Welcome!)

Thanks for the wishes. Doreen, FYI, I got hungry right as lunch rolled around (11:09 to be exact!) I'm gonna add a tablespoon of PB to my :banana: or fruit tomorrow at breakfast and snack!

At sitting job today, it was BEAUTIFUL! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: ! We played soccer, basketball and obstacle course for the better part of an hour and a half, plus another 30 minutes of running around at gym! I just got home and weighed myself (what can I say? No time this morning!!! :sad2: ) but checked in around 192! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc Hip hip hooray! Lunch was a quesadilla and 3 glasses h20. Must dash...have to read y'all's journals now and fix my ticker!

Edit; 375 exercise minutes done (last total plus 90 plus 30) 1000-375=625 exercise minutes left. It's beautiful outside and I am determine to get myself in gear!!! :crazy:

Note: Din-din consisted of a hamburger, french fries and h20! Deli-icious! Subway hopefully soon!

Anybody know how to power through food cravings? I want mac n cheese with smoked sausage-Habit Say a whole dag-gum pot full of the stuff! ALso want chips and salsa...but once I start eating either of these I can't stop! Probably best not to get started :teeth: ! Signs of the Great Red Devil and **George**! Ay yi yi :sad2: ! (Please tell me you know who they are!!! If you don't, let me know...PM me! underline x3)

Jippy joy drumsticks...tomorrow doesn't exactly look busy, but will plan anyway:

B: either PB toast or waffles, fruit with PB and maybe a cheesey ham roll!
L: Plated lunch, option 2 or salad with dressing
D: who knows...whatever feels like happenin' I suppose!
Snack: fruit w/ PB or cheese or something with protein...probably another cheesey ham roll! :Pinkbounc ham with a cheese stick in the middle!

Exercise: gym, probably grooving to my own beat...again!

Note...inspired by PrincessMichelle (let her know if possible) that I am doing the county-thing w/ flowers!

Criteria: food choices, exercise, water consumption, and scale every other day/measurements.

Today: :flower: :flower: :flower: My food choices could have been better! Didn't give in to cravings though...did what I could where I was with what I had!

G'night! :wave2:

Sounds like a good plan for tomorrow. As far as cravings, just try to stick with your plan. If you eat your healthy snacks and don't get too hungry then the cravings disipate some. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

:sunny: Good morning, Tiger! :sunny:

Looks like you had a faboo (short for fabulous!) day yesterday! :Pinkbounc

Today's plan is a good one! ::yes:: Just stick to it like glue.

Food cravings - ugh! If you're eating your meals and healthy snacks, then you won't get hungry, so the cravings won't be too bad. However, if you feel like you're going to go crazy, then you may want to eat a sensible meal and then indulge in A LITTLE of what you're craving. You have to do this when you're already pretty full, so you can't go overboard.

Hope today is a great one! :sunny:

Thanks a lot!!!!!! The cravings did go away, but every once in a while it'll pop back up! The ideas are ingenious...might have to use them!

33 minutes of exercise today (gym and a little dancing!! :earboy2: ). Bfast was PB toast, and apples. Lunch was pizza and HPunch (Drank 1/2! :) :) :)). Snack will be a fruit and a cheesey ham thing! :flower: :flower: :flower: (am working on the water right now!!) and haven't measured today...yet!

Toodles! I'm off to read the journals!

P.S. Hope you all had faboo days too! Thanks for the kind words!

N-O-T-E! Dinner: 6-inch SUbway Turkey w/ prov., lett, tomato, mayo and chicken ramen noodles!! Is that an OK meal?

Tomorrow's menu shall be...
Breakfast: PB toast or waffle, fruit (possibly w/ pb), and milk!
Lunch: Lesser of the two evil lunch choices, salad, and h20!
Din-din: Meat? Starch? Veggies? Water
Snack: cheesey ham rolls (deli-ish! YuM!) or fruit!

Exercise: tomorrow should be b-e-au-tiful! Gym workout and probably dancing! :cool1:

I think there's another week until the great red Devil comes...could be why I'm gaining weight AND inches! I can't think of any other reason :confused3 ! Ay yi yi! I've been exercising like les maniac, my eating choices haven't been the best...losing this weight seems IMPOSSIBLE (impossible=i'm possible) cause it's sticking like me to my execise plan: like GLUE! I snacked way too much today! :sad2:

Tomorrow's gonna be better. It's gonna be that way because I said so (dear lord, please make it so! :))

Toodles. :wave2:

You are doing good. Sure there are days when we slip, but continuing on with your plan afterwards is the most important thing you can do for yourself. Remember, one step at a time. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Tiger, another faboo day for you! :bounce:

The "great red devil" cracks me up! :rotfl: How true it is!! Around here we tend to talk about TOM's (time of month) arrival, but your phrase sure captures the essence! Whatever you call it, it sure can seem evil! ::yes:: It is common to gain up to 5-7 pounds of water weight prior to TOM but it will disappear soon afterward. You just have to keep the faith!

You asked about your dinner meal. The sub was pretty healthy, all things considered. The ramen noodles are LOADED with salt, which may explain all that extra water weight you've got. Fruit or veggies would have been better but soup is such comfort food - hard to give it up. We still have ramen noodle soup at my house once or twice a month. :p

Keep up the exercise! Underneath all that water weight, you're tightening and toning those muscles! When that water disappears, you'll be lighter and lookin' good!

I found a Bible verse that helps me - hope you like it:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." II Timothy 1:7
You can let go of your fear of not succeeding. God has given you a spirit of power, a spirit of love and a sound mind to help you through! Just lean on Him and ask for these gifts!

Have a great Wednesday!! :sunny:

DoeWDW said:
Tiger, another faboo day for you! :bounce:

The "great red devil" cracks me up! :rotfl: How true it is!! Around here we tend to talk about TOM's (time of month) arrival, but your phrase sure captures the essence! Whatever you call it, it sure can seem evil! ::yes:: It is common to gain up to 5-7 pounds of water weight prior to TOM but it will disappear soon afterward. You just have to keep the faith!

You asked about your dinner meal. The sub was pretty healthy, all things considered. The ramen noodles are LOADED with salt, which may explain all that extra water weight you've got. Fruit or veggies would have been better but soup is such comfort food - hard to give it up. We still have ramen noodle soup at my house once or twice a month. :p

Keep up the exercise! Underneath all that water weight, you're tightening and toning those muscles! When that water disappears, you'll be lighter and lookin' good!

I found a Bible verse that helps me - hope you like it:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." II Timothy 1:7
You can let go of your fear of not succeeding. God has given you a spirit of power, a spirit of love and a sound mind to help you through! Just lean on Him and ask for these gifts!

Have a great Wednesday!! :sunny:

Thanks, Doreen! Life just seems like SUCH a package deal sometimes..ay yi yi! I'm still exercising and those noodles were soo good. Fruit was my next-runner up. WIllpower was totally lacking at that point! I can't wait!!!! GRD has not officially come yet, but I can feel the effects. :sad2: I kept snapping at people today and I usually never do that. I do like the bible verse too! We were talking about a hero's journey (eight steps) and step six was the transformation: where something dies so something else can be born. Well, my fear of not succeeding is hopefully going to die, so my body can be reborn! You have a great Weds. too! :flower:

Lunch: chicken nuggets, smashed potatoes, peaches, roll
Breakfast: PB toast and milk
Dinner:?

Exercise: Running around and taking a walk (33 min). Will finish exercise total in a few!

Lesli: Thanks for your inspiring words. Baby steps...are we talkin' first or toddler? :goodvibes Toodles!

Note: 50 mins. exercise done! 1000-(408+50 because I had a twenty minute bike ride yesterday)=1000-458=542 minutes left!!!!!!

Hi all. It's been an awful day today. I have a killer migraine so will make this short.

20 minutes of exercise today. B: two slices pizza and milk, L: small bowl instant potatoes and gravy, water, S: pears and one slice pizza, D: who knows...will write back when feeling better! Only 3 glasses of water today...oy vey!

How can you all DO this? It's so hard...I mean the exercise isn't and I enjoy that. Drinking water usually isn't hard. It's the food I'm troubled with. I mean, I fully know I can make healthy choices but they don't seem as appealing. My family doesn't show support that I'm on a healthy eating plan. I'm making excuses and there is no excuse for it! Tomorrow will be better. I feel awful!
:headache: :headache: :headache:! Will I just have to get rid of all the bad foods at my house? Baby steps, I know, but it's taking WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long! Can't I just learn to walk? (exasperated)

Toodle-oo everyone...hope you are having better days than I!

Hello!

Dinner was McDonalds...let's not go there.

Breakfast: PB toast, water
Lunch: Sloppy joe sandwich, 1/2 slice pepp. pizza
Snack: canned pears, water

Exercise: 3 minutes so far :3dglasses Can do better, but really feel tired/achy/sick :(

I'm making better choices now! The GRD should be here in about a week (hopefully). Not that I'm :cool1: about it, I just want to get it over with! The three letters have been plaguing me...oy vey! Do you people exercise then? Do you take it easier or go full force?

See y'all later...have a great weekend!

Sorry, to hear that you are not well. Sending :wizard: :wizard: your way to get better soon.

As far as GRD, it is best to try to stay OP. Exercise is actually good for you during this time and make sure you drink plenty of water. Both can really help with excess water gain and other side effects of GRD.

Take care! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Lesli54 said:
Sorry, to hear that you are not well. Sending :wizard: :wizard: your way to get better soon.

As far as GRD, it is best to try to stay OP. Exercise is actually good for you during this time and make sure you drink plenty of water. Both can really help with excess water gain and other side effects of GRD.

Take care! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Thanks Lesli! It's really better to stay OP? Will try all of those things.

Thanks again!

(P.S. Am going to have a little bowl of chips/salsa. Like small custard cup 1/2 filled with salsa and 1/2 a cereal bowl of chips! It makes me feel better.)
Have a good weekend!

Dinner was a HUGE salad with Olive Garden italian dressing, TWO breadsticks (when I could have easily eaten four) and 1/2 of a dinner plate of spaghetti. 5 glasses of water. Olive Garden disappointed me; they don't have side-pouring pitchers! I love those! Anyway, we will be redoing our computer room, so forgive me if I don't write for a while. Also, got about two hour exercise walking around Menards and pushing lumber carts.

Blessings and toodles!

Oh...wait!
B: 1/4 leftover spaghetti, 1 breadstick, milk!

Spaghetti for breadkast is a little unusual........but you should get a lot of exercise in with redoing the computer room.

Have a great day and keep up the hard work! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Lesli54 said:
Spaghetti for breadkast is a little unusual........but you should get a lot of exercise in with redoing the computer room.

Have a great day and keep up the hard work! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I know it's unusual...but we need to go grocery shopping. :confused3 Thanks!

Lunch:
3 hotdogs with bread, small serving macaroni and cheese, grapes, water.

Dinner: Kids Laptop Meal from KFC (2 chicken strips, mashed potatoes, green beans, apple sauce and fruit snacks) with Diet Pepsi.

AM Snack: 2 biscuits, piece of ham

PM Snack:???

Exercise 1 hour of moving stuff, sweeping and washing walls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter