"Tickets at Work.com"

Did they close the park?
I don't think you can refund any multiday ticket if you have already used the ticket for one day, no matter where you buy the ticket. A majority of tickets at WDW can be upgraded to non expiring, but you still wouldn't get a refund for one day.

I noticed that this is an extremely older thread (dating back to as far as 08'). Ticketsatwork.com IS, in fact, a legitimate website as they work with major companies and provide discounts for their employees. :thumbsup2
Their tickets are however, NONREFUNABLE, so just be sure to not change plans and use them within the year of purchasing them.

What baffles me, is that when you actually go to WDW's website for their ticket pricing, you're only saving a whopping 2 dollars per person on some packages. :crazy2:

Right now, rates:
For example, at WDW's website: : 5 day Park Hopper, Water Fun & more= $369
Ticketsatwork.com: 5 day Park Hopper, Water Fun & more= $367
[all comparisons include estimated taxes and fees]

BUT!! They also have deals such as:
3-day tickets/get 2 days free with Park Hopper (total of 5 days)= $323
@ walt disney world.com- 5 day ticket with Park Hopper =$346
[saving $23 a person]

So depending on what option you choose, you CAN save at Ticketsatwork.com.

:mickeyjum

References: research. :surfweb:

My husbands employer uses ticketsatwork.com for their employee discounts on travel and entertainment and have found them to be wonderful. Their prices have always been better than UT. We have also used them for non Disney vacation stays and the CS has been wonderful and good discounts on hotel stays.

We can get tickets from Tickets at Work through DH's employer, but they only offer WDW park hopper or park hopper plus water park fun & more tickets which are still more expensive for our family (even with the discount) because we don't park hop or plan to go to the water parks anytime soon. We periodically check the site though to see if they are offering any new theme park ticket discounts.

My husband also works for a big company that offers this service (website) to their employees (tickets at work). I spoke with a very nice representative yesterday. They helped me understand and answer general questions I had about their offers. We were looking at the WDW park hopper buy 3days and get 2 free tickets with a reservation at the Poly through them as well. The room rate was significantly cheaper. We priced the vacation through them and priced out the exact same thing through the WDW website. I went to checkout through both sites to see what fees they both tack on the end. The Tickets at work site tacked on a horrible $450+ on the end labeled "fees and taxes." The savings disappear when those fees were added on. The WDW site added on nothing, what you were quoted was what you got! Although, we would save a laughable $50 through the tickets at work site, we decided to pay that little bit through WDW instead to have peace of mind and just in case WDW comes out with a discount for our dates we can still use that (which would then make it cheaper!).

I saved $45 off each 7 day waterpark fun and more + park hopper adult ticket I purchased from here recently. I am using the Disney Youth education series (individual enrollment) for 1 adult ticket and 2 kids tickets to save $150 total and then these two tickets I purchased saved me $90 so all-in-all I spent $1625 on 3 adults and 2 kids park hopper + waterpark fun & more 7 day passes...and saved $245.51 (after taxes and shipping costs) for my families tickets...that's a whole childrens ticket or a few meals at disney so I am thrilled and I don't think you are going to find a better deal! :woohoo:

I saved $35/ticket from UndercoverTourist so this is still a really awesome deal! Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter