"Tickets at Work.com"

ajsmommy1129

Let's Go Flyers...Vengeance NOW!!
I work for a large corporation, and we have a deal with Tickets At Work.com. Today, for the first time, I spied with my little eye that there are discounts for WDW hotels available. Has anyone ever heard of this deal, and/or used it? You have to call and talk to a rep, and of course they were closed by the time I got DS and DH settled for the night, so I will have to call in the AM. We are planning for next year, as soon as WDW releases 2009 package info we are booking....we were going to do AKL to save some $$$, but if this discount is half decent, Beach Club here we come!!!! :woohoo:

No, I haven't but sure would like to save some money! Please keep us up to date if you find anything out!

I just checked it out but you have to have a Company Code which I don't have.

I just logged on to look at the hotel discount. Since the number is an 800 number, it is worth a call. My only reservation about it is that the hotel they have pictured is one of the dtd hotels. Staying there is not the same as one of the resorts on property. They don't get emh privileges, so if that is important the discount may not be worth it.

:headache: Just got off the phone...DTD hotels only, but a really great discount. About 50% off rack rates for all the DTD locations. Hmmm..,split stay? Well, at least the tickets to the parks are a pretty good deal, and they will deliver to the resort hotels. Also have discounts on Cirque du Soleil, Universal, IOA, Sea World and rental cars in Orlando. I told them they might want to change the "header" from "Disney World Hotels" to something like "Disney Area Hotels" since it makes it sound like the WDW resorts might be include...the rep I spoke to agreed, said she has been swamped with calls since the "hotel" part was added to the site yesterday.
DH and I are most likely going to book room through Disney and buy all our tickets through this. Since the changes to the dining plan really hurt us (we don't do dessert at TS, and the tip not being included STINKS!) there is no reason to book a MYW trip through Disney. And believe me, I will let them know that when I book my room only!

BTW, you do need a corporate code, but check with friends and/or relatives, since TAW doesn't care how many reservations the employee makes, as long as the billing address is that of the corporate employee.

I did a price comparison on the WDW tickets to the discounts that undercovertourist offers thru the mousesavers monthly newsletter - they were pretty comparable but mousesavers special offer was a little cheaper- example

7 day PH w/WP (buy 4 days get 3 free) was 304.95 at undercovertourist
and 307.79 thru the tickets at work site. At first it looked like tickets at work was cheaper but at checkout they added 6.5% sales tax and the undercovertourist prices have taxes included (at least for me it did)- not sure if that changes based on your location.

You can do this via dell.

I just recived this mail.

https: //perks .dell. com/
( Sorry you will have to type the url as i cannot post links yet I am new)

Hello Wayne,

As a loyal Dell customer, you've been granted access to Dell's new personalized shopping program: Dell Perks. This free, members-only program was created to help save you time and money by delivering highly relevant offers based on your pre-selected interest levels in various categories and/or for specific merchants. With over 500 merchant partners in Apparel, Entertainment, Travel, and more saving has never been easier.

Please check the program site often because the offers can change daily. Example offers:
Nickelodeon Family Suites - Low family rates on suites
The Children's Place - Save 15%
Walt Disney World - Buy 4 days - Get 3 Days FREE
Home Decorators Collection - Save 10%
Target - Save 10%
GNC - Save 15% + free shipping
Activating your account takes less than 30 seconds and gives you instant access to the entire program. And remember...it's completely FREE.

Click to get started
Sincerely,

The Team at Dell

I did a price comparison on the WDW tickets to the discounts that undercovertourist offers thru the mousesavers monthly newsletter - they were pretty comparable but mousesavers special offer was a little cheaper- example

7 day PH w/WP (buy 4 days get 3 free) was 304.95 at undercovertourist
and 307.79 thru the tickets at work site. At first it looked like tickets at work was cheaper but at checkout they added 6.5% sales tax and the undercovertourist prices have taxes included (at least for me it did)- not sure if that changes based on your location.

You have to be a little careful with tickets at work. There are different discounts on different types of tickets and how much is discounted changes.

DH gets a sizable discount through his job, but surprisingly :rolleyes: , they sell out. He also has access to tickets at work. Last year the tickets at work discount equaled his corporate discount. This year, the same ticket was half of his corporate discount, but still less than the mousesavers undercover tourist discount by about 5%. My brother needed a smaller ticket and it equaled about the undercover tourist ticket, but now is way less.

I have no idea what accounts for the changing prices.

SIL emailed me info on the ticket discounts her job offers- it is the buy 4 days, get 3 free days tickets (park hoppers). I did the math and you save very little- you know once you've bought 4 days, it's not a heck of a lot to add more days! Plus since we don't park hop, ours from our package were still cheaper.

SIL emailed me info on the ticket discounts her job offers- it is the buy 4 days, get 3 free days tickets (park hoppers). I did the math and you save very little- you know once you've bought 4 days, it's not a heck of a lot to add more days! Plus since we don't park hop, ours from our package were still cheaper.

Yeah, based on last year's prices, you'd save less than $10. I suppose any discount is a good discount, but this sort of advertising annoys me - anybody who doesn't know how wdw tickets are priced would think that they're getting a great deal. Buy 4, get 3 free sounds like you're saving 40%, but in reality you save only 4%.

I had posted this a few days ago on the budget board too. It's about $10 difference but hey that's $60 for my family:cool1:

Wow, this is an old thread isnt' it? I just logged in to ticketsatwork and no Disney hotels are on the list, just these:

Holiday Inn Main Gate East Lowest Price Special- 20-40% Off
Best Western -Downtown Disney Exclusive Discount- 20-40% Off
Holiday Inn Express - Lake Buena Vista Lowest Price Special- 20-40% Off
Holiday Inn Sunspree Up to 40% Off
Doubletree Universal Exclusive Discount- near Universal
Sheraton Safari Hotel & Suites Lake Buena Vista 20%-30% Off
Peabody Orlando 4-Star- Exclusive Discounts
Sheraton Vistana Luxury condo Rentals- Special Discounts
Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Vacation Condos - Special Discounts
Buena Vista Suites Save up to 40% Off

I try to search for relavent threads before I post, and I found this one. Thanks for checking for me. My company wasn't affiliated, but I thought it might be worth pushing if they had some decent Disney discounts.

our school district is affilliated with them and have great discounts.

We used this place a couple of years ago after attending a timeshare presentation to purchase our extra ticket.
Orlando FL Wholesale Ticket Store
Buy, Sell, Trade Tickets for Dinner Shows and Amusement Parks. Cheap - (Not a Time Share.)

Steve, Chris or Big Rob @ (407) 860-5775

Ticket store located inside shopping center about 1/4 mile east of the "Big Orange" on the westbound side of US 192 near Poinciana Blvd.
It has been a few years since I was there, but at that time they had a much better price than their local competitors.

quoted post deleted on 2nd thought

This is entirely irrelevant to this year old thread about tickets at work, and seems pretty scammy as well. Tickets should not be purchased except through authorized Disney ticket resellers.

Tickets at Work is an authentic company and my family has had very reliable and quick service with them. I have not used them for Disney tickets but I have for several other things. I would not be fearful of using them at all. My advice with buying anything is read all the information before hitting the submit button.

They have a "no refund, no exchange policy"! They have absolutely no customer service. Even when I couldn't use one of the days of my universal studios tickets because of a TROPICAL STORM over the direct area, they still refused! If anyone has any issues with this company, please go to:

www dot BBB dot org. This is the website for the better business bureau. This website operates under the entertainment benefits group,LLc. name.

I encourage you to file a complaint!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter