1. They will subtract what you paid for the original tickets from the price of the new AP.
(The exchange rate might figure into this.)
2. Yes.
3. Nope. Unless you will be driving in two different cars. ;)
4. Your Free Dining will not be affected.
Thank you so much. Appreciate your help on this

Are AP renewals activated immediately & automatically upon purchase?
Confused by what you mean by activated.
Renewals aren't activated. They renew the AP.
Normally, the renewal date never changes. For this year that is not the case as they are giving the 13 month renewal until Sept or Oct (I forget the exact end date)

It is my first time going through the renewal process, and I am confused/surprised by the fact that a renewal shows up in my MDE as a ticket separate from my AP and it can even be reassigned. Unlike an AP voucher, the renewal does show a defined expiration date, so I am assuming that "activating" it is not required as is with an initial AP purchase?

Unlike an AP voucher, the renewal does show a defined expiration date, so I am assuming that "activating" it is not required as is with an initial AP purchase?

It becomes active, automatically, on the previous AP's end-date.
That's what makes it an "AP renewal" as opposed to a "new AP."

I have a FD package but then decided to start our trip a day earlier. I was unable to get FD for that first night so got a room only discount. I am sure I am unable to access FD until that second day but can I get my park tickets earlier so I can use them that first day? Thanks:)

Bump...anyone?

I have a FD package but then decided to start our trip a day earlier. I was unable to get FD for that first night so got a room only discount.
1. I am sure I am unable to access FD until that second day but
2. can I get my park tickets earlier so I can use them that first day? Thanks:)

1. Correct.
2. Yes.
You can activate WDW resort package tickets up to 10 days before the check-in date.
Just go to any Guest Relations with your photo ID and ask.

1. Correct.
2. Yes.
You can activate WDW resort package tickets up to 10 days before the check-in date.
Just go to any Guest Relations with your photo ID and ask.

Sweet!!! Thanks Robo. So now what I think I'll do is change my ticket from a 6 day to a 7 day PH and then I can have it for my whole trip. :teeth:

Sweet!!! Thanks Robo. So now what I think I'll do is change my ticket from a 6 day to a 7 day PH and then I can have it for my whole trip. :teeth:

That'll work.
If you do the upgrade, just know that you won't be able to book
FP+ for that before-check-in day until the actual check-in morning (which, of course, is too late.)
However, you can book same-day FP+ after you activate/pick up the tickets.
(Your MBs will work.)
Have fun!

That'll work.
If you do the upgrade, just know that you won't be able to book
FP+ for that before-check-in day until the actual check-in morning (which, of course, is too late.)
However, you can book same-day FP+ after you activate/pick up the tickets.
(Your MBs will work.)
Have fun!

Ok got it thanks. We'll probably skip the rides that day and just eat and drink our way around the world at Epcot popcorn:::drinking1

Hope I'm asking this in the right spot.... I just renewed our passes, but the card I put them on and will have payments taken out of was compromised, so I had to get a new card. I've looked, but can't seem to find a place on my MDE, is there a place or will I need to call them directly to get the card # changed? Thanks!

Hope I'm asking this in the right spot.... I just renewed our passes, but the card I put them on and will have payments taken out of was compromised, so I had to get a new card. I've looked, but can't seem to find a place on my MDE, is there a place or will I need to call them directly to get the card # changed? Thanks!

Call WDW Ticketing at

(407) 566-4985 (option 5)

Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

On tickets purchased after February 12, where does it show the expiration date?

With tickets that have an expiration date, it MIGHT have that info printed on the tickets.

From whom did you buy the tickets?

I purchased from UT, received today and I don't see an expiration date.

Did UT include any info about the tickets?
IF not, you should call UT and specifically ask if your particular tickets were "minted" before or after Feb. 12.

If they, for sure, are tickets minted after Feb. 12, then they have an expiration date of (first use on or before) Dec. 31, 2018.

If it's for the Passholder Payment Plan for FL Residents:
Q. I purchased an Annual Pass using the Monthly Payment Program for Florida residents. Can I change my credit or debit card on file during the payment period?

A. Yes. You can change the card used for your monthly payments at any time by visiting a Walt Disney World Guest Relations location or by contacting Passholder Payment Services at (888) 701-4100. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

If you are issued a new card during the payment period, be sure to update your card on file.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/passholders/payment-method-change/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter