Ticket Question???

Dona Momma

Dona Momma
Talked to HRH yesterday. We will staying there in July.

We we only be there for one day and we want to try and do as much as possible in both parks.
Agent told me to get a 1 day ticket to both parks we would have to buy those tickets at the gate.

My question is.......
How early do they open the ticket booths?
We want to make the most of the one day and not spend so much time waiting in line for tickets since we are spending that extra money just to have FOTL by staying at HRH.

Please help with time....

I am going there for my first time next month and bought park tickets with my hotel package. But, you can order tickets online at the universal studios website. Right now they have a 5 day pass at a cost for less than 2 regular cost days. kids are 76.95 and adults are 89.99. Hope this helps. I checked another post you wrote - did you get any ifo on the Fan Club thing - let me know.

You can get a 1 day/2 park pass for around $70-$80. Personally, I'd go for the 2 day/2 park pass for around $15 more. Unused days never expire, so you can do it again if you visit in the future.

I think ticket booths open as early as 8 am, but you can order tickets ahead of time off Universal's website or www.ticketmania.com.

Be careful...I was going to buy 5-Day bonus pass (even though we are only going for 2 days) and found that tax is NOT included on that 89.95.

I like this site:
https://www.floridaticketsinc.com/

They want $92.00 for a Two-Day Escape Pass (tax included) and $5.00 per order for delivery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter