Earning My Ears
OK, so in case anyone is wondering:

Union Ticket2You Mousesavers/UC
(2) Adult Park Hopper - 5day (4th plus + 1day) $418 $421.55 (448.95) $446
(2) Child Park Hopper - 5day (4th plus +1day) $399 $407 ($433.96) $430
(2) Adult Park Hopper - 6day NA $428 (455.95) $456
(2) Adult Park Hopper - 7 day $451 - -

(2) Universal Orlando Park to Park 3day $220 $246 (?) $263

The prices are/were each ticket. The Tickets2You I listed the price on the website, and in parenthesis is after taxes and service fees.

My Union is PEF (Public Employee Federation).

Going by this it looks like in all cases, the Union tickets are cheaper, however, For Disney tickets they do not email or ship the tickets to you. You only get a confirmation # email and you have to pick them up at the park itself, which makes linking to MDE very difficult for 60-day FP reservations.

The base prices make it look like Tickets2You would be the 2nd best, but by the time they add on the taxes and fees, Mousesavers/UC would be the best option.

but I'll be using the Union for the Universal tickets.

I'd say if anyone is a member of a union they should check there first.

Going by this it looks like in all cases, the Union tickets are cheaper, however, For Disney tickets they do not email or ship the tickets to you. You only get a confirmation # email and you have to pick them up at the park itself, which makes linking to MDE very difficult for 60-day FP reservations.

You may want to ask and find out if that "confirmation # email" can be linked to your MDE account. For example when I used UC for tickets I got e-tickets from them and it had one reservation number for 3 tickets. I entered that into my MDE account and I could link the tickets to each of us. Though the instructions at the bottom were for will call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter