Tiana, we LOVE you!!!

tnmom25

Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do!
We went to Florida in September, rented a house and stayed offsite. The kids thought we were leaving on Sept 29th (dd10's bday) to go home. I surprised dd the night before with an extended 3night stay onsite, with free dining. On her birthday, Sept 29th, she chose Magic Kingdom for her day. We got to meet Princess Tiana & Naveen for the first time and it was the most amazing character experience we've ever had. My girls are still talking about her and she truly stole my heart as well!

We are going back in February and I hope that we get to meet our Tiana again!!!!

Aren't they great?

101_1051.jpg

This is my favorite picture from our trip!

Photo1116.jpg

Thank you and Naveen so much for making our trip so magical!

That is the same Princess Tiana we met and she was great! She got down on DD's level and took tons of pics!

We meet her too in October and my 4 yo triplets adored her. They weren't big fans of the movie but LOVED her. We are hoping to see her again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter