Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

wonder if they'll discontinue the Tron VQ when Tiana's opens (assuming it will have a VQ)? I don't think they would have 2 VQ options in the same part at one time. thoughts?

Sweet! Do we have the link for that reservation sign-up handy? Usually, someone posts that, and I think that have used the same link each year. Once it goes live, that tends to be active and folks go for it very quickly way before the email link goes out. . .

I think its the link on post #1 in here.

Does anybody remember what exactly happened for Tron? We weren’t APs then.
I know half the preview days were during block out for pirate passholders and I feel like there was little to no notice as to when things opened up . My sister waited over two hours in a queue only to be told the event was full

I will also say we are long time passholders and have pretty much been shut out of almost every preview except for Ratatouille & Cosmic Rewind (well technically also Journey of Water since that was more of a walk up soft opening for passholders/DVC than getting an assigned visit)

Thinking the same thing as I feel there was little to no notice for tron and we were shut out
I’m taking the gamble tomorrow isn’t it and sleeping. The announcement lumps CM preview info with AP preview info and I just don’t see Disney opting to open all registrations at once.

I did appreciate the notice of a date for registration with Tron, maybe that cut down on complaints from APs somewhat and will happen again here.

wonder if they'll discontinue the Tron VQ when Tiana's opens (assuming it will have a VQ)? I don't think they would have 2 VQ options in the same part at one time. thoughts?
Why not?

Honestly for Tron to go Standby they would have to add a whole lot of queue to the ride. And that many people in line not spending money is not in Disney's benefit.

I don't know if VQ is needed for Tiana, at least outside first couple weeks. Being a water ride, it may not be that bad of a line outside the first couple days after open, and the usual hot days in the park where it always had long lines. Near the end of the day, lines should be 'normal' as lot of families dont want to put wet clothed kids into cars for their trip home.

I think Tiana would have VQ for the first month and then go to Genie+. I don't recall Splash ever reached the popularity level of Mine Train or Tron. To me, it was on the same tier as Haunted Mansion or Big Thunder Mountain.

I'm hoping they give us time to sign up. I'm looking for a DVC preview. Will the links be posted for both AP and DVC on disboards? Thanks.

Is it 100% for sure that AP previews have to be held after the media previews? is that simply so we dont post anything ahead of the media? and are they ever allowed to be at the same time? im only asking cuz we will be there 6/7-6/11..and it was supposed to be media from 6/9-6/11..was hopin for 6/7, 6/8 or any of the media days which i figured is a no go..would they maybe be doing any soft openings round then? or does that have to also be after the media..

Last edited:
Is it 100% for sure that AP previews have to be held after the media previews? is that simply so we dont post anything ahead of the media? and are they ever allowed to be at the same time? im only asking cuz we will be there 6/7-6/11..and it was supposed to be media from 6/9-6/11..was hopin for 6/7, 6/8 or any of the media days which i figured is a no go.

I'm wondering how the Tron or Guardians previews worked...we weren't AP holders back then. I *JUST* booked a few days in Disney the week BEFORE the potential June 28th opening, and now I'm wondering what our chances of a preview would be at that time. It didn't even occur to me until now.

I'm wondering how the Tron or Guardians previews worked...we weren't AP holders back then. I *JUST* booked a few days in Disney the week BEFORE the potential June 28th opening, and now I'm wondering what our chances of a preview would be at that time. It didn't even occur to me until now.
They both worked the same, they tell us a date they'll go live, and on that day you're just waiting for a blog or someone to mention it's live, and you need to quickly get in and register. I believe for both they didn't say when dates were, so we didnt know the dates until someone was able to actually go in and see.

Then about a hour later you'll get the email from disney saying AP/DVC previews are live and you can register now , but they're sold out by then

They both worked the same, they tell us a date they'll go live, and on that day you're just waiting for a blog or someone to mention it's live, and you need to quickly get in and register. I believe for both they didn't say when dates were, so we didnt know the dates until someone was able to actually go in and see.

Then about a hour later you'll get the email from disney saying AP/DVC previews are live and you can register now , but they're sold out by then
When you say "get in", can you elaborate what you mean by that? a website? link?

When you say "get in", can you elaborate what you mean by that? a website? link?
there's a link that's posted. You'll need to sign in, and you'll see a calendar once in that has days/times available. You then can also pick whoever else is an AP on the your friends and family list

there's a link that's posted. You'll need to sign in, and you'll see a calendar once in that has days/times available. You then can also pick whoever else is an AP on the your friends and family list
So, the link will lead you to disney site where it is posted? Do you recommend someone to follow for quickest info? or is disboard fastest?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter