Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

I was reading online that media invites went out for June 9th - 11th. Just a rumor but haven't heard anything on this site, but apparently it has alot of traction

Which is a slap in the face of the memorial day crowds who only get to go there once in a blue moon. Couldn't fight to open it a week earlier for a major holiday?

I can confirm and have seen the information that was sent out for June 9-11.

One of the bloggers thinks something starting in June, as all CM availability for the MK is blocked starting on or around 6/1/24 (I believe it's their Maingate availability). Possibly CM previews. But again, just speculation, but since no other park is blocked for CM's, it could indicate something.
Yeah that's pure speculation. Cast members get blocked and unblocked at the most random times. Right now they're blocked from MK for the entire month of June and the first week of July, which in my opinion is pretty crappy for someone like a CP or ICP who is only working there for a limited time, especially the ones on summer programs. Plus, cast previews don't count against Maingate availability as with Tron, they had to enter and exit a separate way and it wasn't just walking through the gate like a regular guest.

We're all going to find out at the same time. No one with any insider info is going to share that with the public.

Yeah that's pure speculation. Cast members get blocked and unblocked at the most random times. Right now they're blocked from MK for the entire month of June and the first week of July, which in my opinion is pretty crappy for someone like a CP or ICP who is only working there for a limited time, especially the ones on summer programs. Plus, cast previews don't count against Maingate availability as with Tron, they had to enter and exit a separate way and it wasn't just walking through the gate like a regular guest.

We're all going to find out at the same time. No one with any insider info is going to share that with the public.

I can't imagine why they would block for the month of June though. That's not exactly the busiest time of year at WDW.

I think it’s a pretty good indication and no other parks are blocked. Especially since press has been invited for 6/9 and the new Communicore Hall is opening on 6/10. Makes sense to combine both events.

How long have other new rides done AP previews before opening to general public - have a park day planned in late June and wonder if this may be open? Would certainly affect our planning, if so.

Im wondering the chances of AP previews for any of the dates from 6/7- 6/11 as ill be there with my Queen and 10yr old princess staying at Pop. would be great if we get a shot to preview

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter