Thursday's Christmasy Riddle

UtahMama said:
Very Funny, missy! :rotfl2:

How are all the riddlers today?
I just got done watching Talladega Nights. It is pretty funny/stupid. I LOVED it.

Borg sistah! We watched the first half of it last night..... love the kids' names!

What is up with the lack of a wooohooty? Everyone out shopping? tummy aches from Christmas goodies?

My elf list is very long :wizard:

Well, I'm IN and ready to be poked fun at. Or maybe just poked. It depends on how you all are feeling today.

pillsbury_boy.jpg

Wow, it has been slow today... though I know a few people (well lots) are having trouble posting and PMing... though I know I was busy shopping and cleaning for my dad!

Mnementh
tu.gif

Kiki
tu.gif

Thought I was in earlier but realized I knew what was missing but put the answer in the wrong format. I must not be Jeopardy ready :rotfl: I am now IN :thumbsup2

Oh by the way I got my computer fixed now :cool1: . I had to use Dh's for the last week because my video card went bad.

creeping towards the WoooHoooty.....if indeed it still exists....

must try...

It'll happen... probably in the morning when I'm in bed, but I'm sure it'll happen. Donna will post one letter at a time until we hit 100 posts if that's what it takes ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOL... she probably will as well. Trouble is it's 11:15pm here so I can't really stay up too much longer...
What are you up to at the moment? Has everyone finished work now?

Ok only a few to go... determined to stay to the end I am...

Ok there is this really cool post somewhere called silly (but addictive) christmas game you should try it... dh and I got rather addicted to it ourselves earlier...

I want to get to the hoooowooooty or whatever it's called before I go to bed.... but not going tobe able to...

Hi Sparky

I'll help try to reach the woo hooty while I am working on setting back up the kitchen computer. I had to install all new parts including the hard drive today

That sounds like a complicated job... I wouldn't know where to start...

Hey UM where did you go??????

I have been trying to get the Tag Fairy's attention but she apparently hasn't noticed the things I was sure she would tag me with or she hasn't thought they were tag worthy :confused3

brightspark said:
That sounds like a complicated job... I wouldn't know where to start...
It is pretty easy actually. As long as I don't have to build the parts just install them I am fine :teeth:

what is the tag fairy this is something that I don't understand :confused3

brightspark said:
what is the tag fairy this is something that I don't understand :confused3
The Tag Fairy is a person who takes witty things you say in your posts and attaches them under your user name in colorful ways

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter