leader.gif

and Donna this morning
leader.gif

We have a tie with both Mikey

leader.gif

and Donna this morning
leader.gif

HEY...you told me I lead! :snooty:

Mikey....Im not going to Canananananada. It's cold there. And there's moose. so just forget it.

well, unless it's Epcot. :teeth:.....ok...I'll go to Canada in EPCOT.
cheese soup....mushroom filet....moose.....maple leafs....ok....let's go there. :banana: and dont forget Illuminations and Off Kilter. :cool1:

Good Morning:wave2:

My PM is on the way:banana:

HEY...you told me I lead! :snooty:

Mikey....Im not going to Canananananada. It's cold there. And there's moose. so just forget it.

well, unless it's Epcot. :teeth:.....ok...I'll go to Canada in EPCOT.
cheese soup....mushroom filet....moose.....maple leafs....ok....let's go there. :banana: and dont forget Illuminations and Off Kilter. :cool1:

And Pittsburgh is not.

Hey Duckie....you all ready for the big game? :teeth:

I didnt receive my invite to your SuperBowl Party yet. ;) :banana:

stuarts taken monday off so he can cheer on the bears on sunday night! you're welcome to come to a party in bonnie scotland don don

cami
x

I said a few months ago I didn't think this was their year, but at least they're in a position now where they have a chance. I think they actually match up pretty well in a bunch of spots. I'd rather face the Colts than the Pats.

Good morning!
No time to riddle. I will try to ck back tonight
Have a good day!

Angel-call in and go to a spa or something anf let that bozo pickup hos own rat droppings (or pick them up and bake him some "raisin" cookies:rolleyes1

Actually...I like da Bears. I hope they do good. :banana:
That's what they were saying on the radio (national) yesterday. You're usually a fan of offense or defense. If you're a big Steelers fan you might actually lean towards the Bears despite the other league because they're built around the same things-every year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter