Thursday Riddle

LOL, I almost made that same post!

So instead I'll just say WOW

jenandthetwinkie.jpg

that is one hot Twinkie ;)

Can you imagine what can be done with that kind of oral capacity ?.....

I must be missing out on something really good. All I see is a red x :sad1:

DW is calling me to the bedroom - and I therefore I must respectfuly remove myself from this conversation and go and attend to her needs....

I shall return in the 'morrow.

:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Did I hear a WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOTY from across the pond?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DW is calling me to the bedroom - and I therefore I must respectfuly remove myself from this conversation and go and attend to her needs....

I shall return in the 'morrow.

:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

That. Remember?

Sheesh... the people on this riddle thread... :rotfl:

I am going to sign off for a bit before I realy get banned!!!! Let me plase asy this, if you don't like a poster avoid or ignore!!!! Its so easy!!!!!
need to go breathe now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh... I don't know if I wanna know what just happened. Good luck, though. I hope nothing bad happens.

If you sent a PM, I never got it... just letting you know just in case!

Duckfan, you just have to look at it from BOTH sides. Not just the one side of the girls. There is only one answer since you have an odd number ;)
As for the soaps, I guess I never really thought they cared about the packaging except if it had a Disney or Mickey item on it. Personally I hope the new stuff is better than before. I hate having to travel with my own soaps and shampoos just because their bottles are crappy ;)

Craig
tu.gif

Jess
tu.gif

I sent it around 7am. I will resend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter