Thursday Riddle

Um.... wow... that was odd... my post will not make sense now... it was supposed to be #100 and it got moved to #99 and bumped Mnemenths :confused3

See, you don't even need a Mrs. R to achieve a woooo hooooty.

But they certainly helped ;)

Congratulations.

lol Thanks :teeth: Technically my first, though I had a tooty hooty back on my first day here. :thumbsup2

These boards sure are strange, though. What with the flipping the post order and all...

I got robbed!!!!! :rotfl:

Oh well, I suppose riddle goddesses don't need to have that honor ;)

You want post 100? Who knows, maybe post 108 or something will get flipped up to 100. So try to be poster 108 ;)

Oh, and in all the shenanigans, I forgot there was a riddle, but I am now IN!

Mnementh :rotfl:
tu.gif

Well dang it... I suppose I should just get ready for church instead of trying to flip posts so I get #100 ;)

:rotfl:

I step away for a few whiles to actually get things done and I miss a lil'dragonboy woohooty

Congrats Eminmen! :banana: And thanks for the Christmas card :teeth:

Well, I'm not sure about your declarations, but I will vouch that you write an excellent trip report.

I've just read the thread for your first family visit. I will anxiously read the sequel at some future date, but what a wonderful trip I experienced while reading it!

Mnementh said:
Yeah, one's creepy enough. I certainly don't need two.

HEY!!!!!!!!!! I heard that! Did you think I went to bed already???? ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: Hey Angel...get your own little dragonybrat...maybe he has little VMK friends. :teeth: ;)

alan, honey...so many places to go with those comments...none of them good! ;)

Elaine...you are riddle goddess...make the 99th post the wooo hoooty post! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

alabamaalan said:
Well, I'm not sure about your declarations, but I will vouch that you write an excellent trip report.

I've just read the thread for your first family visit. I will anxiously read the sequel at some future date, but what a wonderful trip I experienced while reading it!

Oh thank you very much! I really enjoyed writing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter