Thursday Riddle

cricket.gif

Good luck Donna, and Roadie. Maybe Dragonboy as well :confused3

firstmickey said:
Still cracking yourself up with that? ;)

It starts at 8pm!
Well, if you'd quit neglecting the riddle, I wouldn't have to bring that up every day, now would I?

I wish both those teams could lose, but since Pittsburgh has a slight lead in the standings, I'll have to root for Cleveland. :thumbsup2

Mnementh said:
Well, if you'd quit neglecting the riddle, I wouldn't have to bring that up every day, now would I?

I wish both those teams could lose, but since Pittsburgh has a slight lead in the standings, I'll have to root for Cleveland. :thumbsup2

That would make you and Duck on MY side!! :teeth:

:cheer2: :cheer2: GO BROWNS!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

WEll I scratched my brain and could not find a bandaid so I had to pass onthe riddle today! Did consider the mushroom mints but thought better as I was driving today and its snowing here so....

To consider the battle faced here on Christmas Eve Dh is a NY Giants fan I on the other hand am a Saints fan. SO excited this year they are doing so well! We will be traveling and am considering if we need to book sperate rooms! DH is giving me a real rough go of it..think I should get him a Cowboy Jersey and watch his hair go on fire!

Ahhh the holiday will be such fun!!!!

Donna, if you do a play-by-play you could get a couple more hooties today ;)

jw50 said:
Donna, if you do a play-by-play you could get a couple more hooties today ;)

not if I swoop her...

Hey, woo-hootys are more important than a football game

(did I say that?!?!?!)

firstmickey said:

I am a wee bit concerned over your cheerleaders pom poms shouldn't they have colors other than pink and purple??

Fashion statement on the sideline alert!

the Fidge said:
I am a wee bit concerned over your cheerleaders pom poms shouldn't they have colors other than pink and purple??

Fashion statement on the sideline alert!

They must be Patriots fans!! :lmao:

firstmickey said:

do you remember the last game????

Cleveland was up by 10 at the half...perhaps we are looking at some role reversal :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter