Thursday Riddle

okay...the fog is clearing (well the one in my brain is anyway)...

PM sent and I think I'm IN!

GeorgiaAristocat said:
PM sent. I love easy riddles. They make me feel smart(ish).

Happy Thursday!

Rub it in, why dontcha.

I'm getting the ABC! But I'm still a light unplugged - I don't get the connection!

Breezy_Carol said:
OK Donna, I'll be your straight man.....Where is the P?

BTW, this riddle is an easy as A B C .

Cmon, Donna, say it. Before I do. Thanks for dragging me outta the outhouse and up to the penthouse. Yeah baby. I'm IN.

BDG

bdg100 said:
Cmon, Donna, say it. Before I do. Thanks for dragging me outta the outhouse and up to the penthouse. Yeah baby. I'm IN.

BDG

And how did you get from A to N on the outhouse to penthouse thing? :confused3 Who is dragging.

My response to Breezy Carol is, ABC? Not MNOP?

Well, as a veteran of many riddles here, I say thanks for giving us another. :)

hiwaygal
tu.gif

Ok, I'm IN..... :idea: thanks to a REALLY good mint.

I really should consider sleeping on occasion?

PM Sent, and I'm in. Could hardly get the wrong answer after reading all the mints. :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:
Well that might work for you, BDG... seems like Donna has started a trend of having "official" answers and "unofficial" answers and "right" answers and "kinda right" answers.

Maybe Hbear will go easy on ya... :confused3 ;) :teeth:

By the way.... please come outta there soon. :guilty:
scary_outhouse.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PM sent and I'm in - obviously, with the TU above me. But only after 5 pages of mints. It's a slow morning for me, apparently.

UtahMama, no... my mention of Xmas was never meant to be a mint. Just an observation. Where has the time gone? :confused3

As much as I am enjoying today's quest for woo hooty (that should be the name of the riddle's musical). I must go to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter