Thursday Riddle

Morning all. Thanks to some assistance from the lovely and talented Horsey :love: , I'm in.

Spike
tu.gif

Good morning all.

Snowwhite-so sorry for you loss :grouphug: There are never the right words for this.... so more :grouphug:

not IN on the riddle, have an outside-the-boxish answer that I will try however....

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

snowwite...I don't think we've ever "met" before...but I wanted to send my condolences. I'm so sorry! :grouphug:

PM sent and I think I'm IN! :teeth:

Morning ! I JUST put my head on the pillow 3 minutes ago, it seems!

I'M IN!!!! Just as soon as I figure it out and send my answer!!! :thumbsup2

Why can't the riddle be easy....

How can you think so early in the morning anyway...

--

:sunny: :wave: Morning Riddlers!

:hug: I am so sorry to hear that Snowwhite. I lost a dear co-worker three years ago. She too was young, died suddenly and left behind three young girls. I can only begin to know some of the pain and shock and disbelief that you are going through right now. I will keep her friends and family in my thoughts.

Snow~

Just popped in and saw your post. I can't tell you how sorry I am. :grouphug:

Now.

What is UP with the kitty and what is it doing with its paw and what is that yellow thing????????????

sheridac said:
Snow~

Just popped in and saw your post. I can't tell you how sorry I am. :grouphug:

Now.

What is UP with the kitty and what is it doing with its paw and what is that yellow thing????????????
I think it's SHOOing us away and smirking! I'm taking it personal.

Snowwhite :grouphug: my condolences.

Nab - you got a tag :banana: :banana:

Sheri - is the Tag Fairy saying you are catty?????????? Is that how you spell it, cuase I am under the influence of drugs??????

PM sent. I believe I am in. This one sounded familiar . . .

Snowwite ~ just went back and read. My most sincere condolences. What a shock, and how sad for those children. Prayers and pixie dust coming your way, and their way, too. :grouphug:

Okay so I got it now......

I'm in too!!! :thumbsup2

--

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter