Three Things...Gratitude Thread

(Sun, 3/24) - 3 people you're grateful to have lived with

1. My parents and my sister - My sister and I were blessed with amazing parents and I'm very grateful for that as I realize not everyone had that

2. My DH and kids - I feel that we also had an amazing family and we were blessed to raise our family with relatively few problems. I pray that we are always close and do not take it for granted that we are

3. My college roommates - I went to school when we had random matchups and I was matched with girls that have been lifetime friends. We don't see each other often, but keep in touch through facebook

I have been truly blessed to live with so many good roommates before I married my DW.

Throughout my college years and then early on in my professional career there has not been one person that I did not get along with, didn't have issues with keeping the dorm/apartment clean or anything of that nature. I was so lucky.

Good Monday Morning! :wave:

#1 - My WDW Vacation Pictures - My most cherished Disney items, especially the pictures of when my girls were little. They make my heart happy.

#2 - My Disney Big Figs - They are throughout my house. So many people tell me that my house is such a happy house.

#3 - My Disney Dooney and Burke Purses - I love them so much. I have one for every season. I just switched to my 50th Anniversary purse that I bought in 2021. I use this purse every Spring now.

Where to begin ……
My Disney Vacation memories- my first trip 7 months pregnant in August heat - trip was planned the pregnancy was a surprise after trip was planned !
Our Cruises - so much fun - never knew I would enjoy them so much !!!
My Disney collectibles - I treasure all my Disney memorabilia - it may not be valuable to others but it is to me - I’m off and made fun off because my whole house is decorated in Disney but I’m really proud of it their artwork is beautiful and I happen to love it
Bonus - my Disney clothes and my Disney purses I like being able to wear and show off DISNEY every day and again I’m off and made fun of but I don’t care because I enjoy it not only does it bring back memories but it makes me feel like with DISNEY all the time and DISNEY means happy magical memories

Good Morning:grouphug:

Being at Disneyland has always brings me a smile. God willing, dad and I will be going there in May. Whenever we go it will be an extra blessing indeed.

I will always be grateful to God extra that I have been privilged to see two Candlelight Processionals at DL. If it is His Will, I would love to have this experience again and with some of you!

God willing, new DL memories, joy of being able I pray to perhaps spread some extra faith and joy in some way, and pictures with dad all to come.

One of my most favorite things is the Candlelight professional - I’ve seen it many times - once on Christmas Eve with Mr Gary Sinise- i’ve had Yolanda Adams / Brian Dennehy and a few others - I have always wanted to get Neil Patrick Harris someday I’m going to 👍
I absolutely think it’s tfe most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen -I have two CDs with two different narrators purchased over the years and I listen to them all the time like year-round I absolutely love it!! 😍

1. Pictures- Another one for Disney pictures. I've never been big on Memory Maker/Photopass unless we're doing something special like Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or a RunDisney event, but I usually bring my big camera and come home with thousands of pictures.

2. Florida Resident Passes/Specials- OK, this one hasn't benefited me in decades, but it's big for my parents. They've been FL residents for nearly 35 years, but over the last 10-15 years, they started taking advantage of the resident perks. It's just really nice getting to see them enjoy on a regular basis. It's not the only kind of vacationing they do and Disney visits are usually shorter, but it's a happy getaway where they can save some money.

3. Disney bags & accessories- My collection is a mix of Dooney, Harveys, Vera, LeSportsac, and LoungeFly. The LeSportsacs weren't as popular but they are some of my favorites. They are all from the era where they were doing an It's a Small World collab aiding UNICEF. It's all Mary Blair concept art, which I love so much. There hasn't been any Kate or Coach that I truly loved enough to add and I haven't been willing to commit the cash to Gucci (although, that Donald backpack is amazing). Still, there's a lot of joy in what I do have. I recently switched out of my Harveys Forest Mickey camo crossbody and into my favorite Dooney- Reverse Comic Tassel Shopper Tote. I think both of those are around 10 years old, so they've gotten lots of use!

One of my most favorite things is the Candlelight professional - I’ve seen it many times - once on Christmas Eve with Mr Gary Sinise- i’ve had Yolanda Adams / Brian Dennehy and a few others - I have always wanted to get Neil Patrick Harris someday I’m going to 👍
I absolutely think it’s tfe most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen -I have two CDs with two different narrators purchased over the years and I listen to them all the time like year-round I absolutely love it!! 😍

We've only seen it once and it was NPH :) He was really great, but I have to say it's the musicians that really made the experience for me. My parents see it at least once a year. They usually opt for the package with a meal and Biergarten since I guess the decor and performers help set the tone for the night.

Good Monday Morning! :wave:

#1 - My WDW Vacation Pictures - My most cherished Disney items, especially the pictures of when my girls were little. They make my heart happy.

#2 - My Disney Big Figs - They are throughout my house. So many people tell me that my house is such a happy house.

#3 - My Disney Dooney and Burke Purses - I love them so much. I have one for every season. I just switched to my 50th Anniversary purse that I bought in 2021. I use this purse every Spring now.
And more pictures from your recent trip, I bet?! Hope you had a blast! :mickeyjum

Disney things...

Definitely the Candlelight Processional. I've seen it three times and it's so emotional for me. I have very few religious connections or beliefs anymore, but the CP brings my childhood rushing back at me. I just love it.

Animal Kingdom Lodge- I love Jambo House. It's peaceful and beautiful, but also... I don't know, there is just something about the lobby that speaks to me. Even if we aren't staying there and don't have dinner reservations, I try to stop by AKL every trip.

Memories... with DH, DD, my sister, my nieces, my friends (met my BFF there). We aren't picture-takers, but MAN do I have a lot of wonderful memories from the past 25 years (and 33 trips)!

Honorable mentions: The music and movies from the 90s and early 2000s when DD was little, my Maleficent leggings, my Eeyore sweatshirt that is in tatters, the gin bar at Coronado Springs, the pool bar at ASMusic, the pool bar and lounge at POFQ, too many wonderful meals at Boma and Crystal Palace, wandering DS with DH and hanging out at Polite Pig... too many wonderful things to narrow it down to just three!

And more pictures from your recent trip, I bet?! Hope you had a blast! :mickeyjum
We did have a blast thank you very much :goodvibes
We were in the Disney Bubble to just shop, eat, go through the monorail resorts and watch HEA from The Poly beach. Oh…and beignets at POFQ. The main reason for going to Florida was to watch my DD20 play with her college softball team. We return to WDW in December to be in the parks and ring in 2025. Being there for NYE is a bucket list trip for us :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter