THREAD CLOSED see post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bababear_50

DIS Veteran
Dear Cruise friends
I'd like to thank all of you for being so kind and gracious .
This Sept I will be taking on a full house a at work (grade 4-5-6 split classes) and realize that I will not be able to continue this thread due to my schedule.Please feel free to use any blanks I've posted .
I will continue to post on the candy/bag topper thread.
Super HUGS to all you great people.
Hugs Mel

port17gv8.jpg

port9sm7.jpg

port10rj8.jpg

port11my0.jpg

port12cs2.jpg

port13rr7.jpg

port14si6.jpg

port15pp4.jpg

port16kb3.jpg

cast07qq2.jpg

That's it for now
Hugs Mel

these designs are great. We have just booked our first cruise. I can't wait to go. We are going for our 40th anniversary on Valentines Day.

Is there anyway that you could personalize one for dh and I?

Dale and Ken Celebrating our 40th Anniversary February 14, 2009

Do you happen to have a picture of Mickey and Minnie "in Love" or Wedding Gear? Thank you so much, you are all so talented on this site.

these designs are great. We have just booked our first cruise. I can't wait to go. We are going for our 40th anniversary on Valentines Day.

Is there anyway that you could personalize one for dh and I?

Dale and Ken Celebrating our 40th Anniversary February 14, 2009

Do you happen to have a picture of Mickey and Minnie "in Love" or Wedding Gear? Thank you so much, you are all so talented on this site.

Hi Hon
Congrats on the upcoming celebration!!

daleandken1sr4.jpg

Hugs Mel

Those are great! Can you put "Disney Wonder" on any of them (instead of Disney Magic)??

I love the one with Minnie & the dolphins! Can you personalize that one? (It's a mom/daughter getaway if you can use that for anything)

1st Disney Cruise
March 2009

Great DISigns as always!

I am currently working on a porthole one just for me. When I was 14 my grandmother took me on the original RMS Queen Elizabeth. Willing to admit this was in 1968. Don't think T-shirts for places you visited were as common WAY back then! Had to buy a slide scanner just to see what I have......

Awesome Job!!! Love them - I saw the last one on the other thread that posted for me.

Baba bear, THANK YOU much it is fantastic Hubby and I love it can't wait to get it on a shirt. Again Thank you so much

Great job, you should post them on the cruise line forum. :goodvibes
Penny

Those are great! Can you put "Disney Wonder" on any of them (instead of Disney Magic)??

I love the one with Minnie & the dolphins! Can you personalize that one? (It's a mom/daughter getaway if you can use that for anything)

1st Disney Cruise
March 2009

I can not put stuff around the port holes as I am using a very simple computer program to DISign
I can make the port hole smaller and underneath it write

" Mom and Daughter First Cruise"
March 2009
I can also add the Disney Wonder Logo.
If your interested I work on changing and adding some Disney Wonder Logos this weekend.
Hope all this makes sense.
First week back to school after the Holidays is crazy.
Hugs Mel

Great DISigns as always!

I am currently working on a porthole one just for me. When I was 14 my grandmother took me on the original RMS Queen Elizabeth. Willing to admit this was in 1968. Don't think T-shirts for places you visited were as common WAY back then! Had to buy a slide scanner just to see what I have......

Shhhhhhhhhh LOL,,no dates,,Hugs Hon...I'd luv to see it when you've finished,,,
Thanks for the encouragement....

P.S do you know how to multi quote ?,,,I feel bad answering everyone separately and taking up the thread space.
Hugs Mel

Love the new graphics!

BTW, if you want to multi quote use the middle button on the bottom right hand corner with the quotation marks. Click on each post you want to respond to and then you can answer each one in one post. On the last quote you want to respond to, select the Quote button.

I can not put stuff around the port holes as I am using a very simple computer program to DISign
I can make the port hole smaller and underneath it write

" Mom and Daughter First Cruise"
March 2009
I can also add the Disney Wonder Logo.
If your interested I work on changing and adding some Disney Wonder Logos this weekend.
Hope all this makes sense.
First week back to school after the Holidays is crazy.
Hugs Mel

Oh, OK. That will be fine. (Mom & Daughter First Disney Cruise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter