• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I tried World Market yesterday. Still waiting for points. Really thinking it may be my card.

Hm, I didn't think of that. That maybe the card issuer/network could make a difference. The first time I used SB local I used my BoA MC and it did the same thing. Posted to my CC on Sun/Mon but I never saw it pending (so I missed the promotion) but randomly showed up Thu or so. However all the rest of my purchases have been on a Chase Visa. Those I've been getting a pending notification within a couple hours of the transaction and that's enough to trigger the square.

I've never been back to the first location so no DP on MC vs Visa. But interesting thought if maybe that's it. I've go a $5 credit on my MC to use up, maybe I'll try a place I've been with the Visa and see if I get the same issue.

Hm, I didn't think of that. That maybe the card issuer/network could make a difference. The first time I used SB local I used my BoA MC and it did the same thing. Posted to my CC on Sun/Mon but I never saw it pending (so I missed the promotion) but randomly showed up Thu or so. However all the rest of my purchases have been on a Chase Visa. Those I've been getting a pending notification within a couple hours of the transaction and that's enough to trigger the square.

I've never been back to the first location so no DP on MC vs Visa. But interesting thought if maybe that's it. I've go a $5 credit on my MC to use up, maybe I'll try a place I've been with the Visa and see if I get the same issue.

The card I've been using is a MC. That is an odd coincidence......

Me too! I at least have some ncraves but you can't do anything else when they are running so I don't get to do them much. I've also been having a hard time qualifying for survey's the past few days.

My AYCE were gone for a week or two, came back one day but they disappeared by noon-ish. That happened for a few days then they went away again. Luckily I had the TV ACYE 1 sb-er that helped me get slowly to my DG. Today I've got AYCE past noon! hoping you guys get yours back too!

If you have this survey on your homepage it's a very quick, easy one. About The Cheesecake Factory
Answer: Homepage - PMR197-3943254 - Complete +25 SB

Movies from Disney Movie Club came today! Wasn't expecting them until later this week so it was a nice surprise!

Completely unrelated question though: does anyone have experience with Sling TV? Looking to cut the cable cord, but hubby wants to be able to watch hockey & football. I'm so over paying money for channels we never watch, so I'm checking out all other options!

Completely unrelated question though: does anyone have experience with Sling TV? Looking to cut the cable cord, but hubby wants to be able to watch hockey & football. I'm so over paying money for channels we never watch, so I'm checking out all other options!

We had Sling TV for a bit (maybe a few months?). This was about a year/year and a half ago. For us, the quality was unfortunately poor, and it was difficult to stream live events (like sports). However, we were traveling a lot, so that may have been a reflection of poor internet connections and not Sling... Hopefully, others have had more positive experiences.

Movies from Disney Movie Club came today! Wasn't expecting them until later this week so it was a nice surprise!

Have you looked into Hulu Live? They have ESPN for sure. Plus you get all the original Hulu content. Here's what they have with the Live package.

21st Century Fox
Fox*
Big Ten Network
Fox Business Network
Fox News Channel
Fox regional sports networks
Fox Sports 1
Fox Sports 2
FX
FXX
FXM
National Geographic Channel
National Geographic Wild

The Walt Disney Co.
ABC*
ESPN
ESPN2
ESPNU
ESPNEWS
ESPN-SEC Network
Freeform
Disney Channel
Disney XD
Disney Junior

NBCUniversal
NBC*
Telemundo*
Comcast RSNs
NECN
USA Network
Bravo
E!
Syfy
MSNBC
CNBC
NBCSN
Golf Channel
Chiller
Oxygen Network
Sprout

A+E Networks
A&E
History
Lifetime
Viceland
Lifetime Movie Network (LMN)
FYI

Scripps Networks Interactive
Food Network
HGTV
Travel Channel

Turner
CNN
HLN
CNN International
TBS
TNT
TruTV
TCM
Turner Classic Movies
Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
Boomerang

CBS Corp.
CBS*
CBS Sports Network
POP
Showtime ($8.99 per month extra)

* Live local TV affiliates available only in select markets.

My AYCE were gone for a week or two, came back one day but they disappeared by noon-ish. That happened for a few days then they went away again. Luckily I had the TV ACYE 1 sb-er that helped me get slowly to my DG. Today I've got AYCE past noon! hoping you guys get yours back too!

My AYCE and all of my Watch videos have been gone for well over a week now. Probably 2. Guess I'm banned. No idea why. Sure makes hitting the daily goal difficult. I am hopeful they will come back one day. One time I was without Ncraves for a month or more. Then one day they showed up again. Now I only have the lame ones.

Yep I just activated my Swagup for 15 SBs.

It was like magic...as soon as I posted my question, it appeared!
Does this count toward our daily goal or not? I have 30 SB's, so thought if it counts toward a daily goal, I might wait and use it when I need it????

Ugh, need to get 54 more points for daily goal, 2pts at a time. Can't get anything to credit tonight. Did a couple things on the Rev U wall, a few say 'credited' but nothing in SB yet, it's been more than an hour. So I'm stuck with LTG. I'm on round 11 for him but still need the 52 pts after this. Really hoping revU credits soon. LTG is very boring, it's the same set of websites just varying length of time on each page so even more boring than usual. It's nights like these I wonder why I do this to myself :)

As mentioned by another poster, have you Considered Hulu Live? My DD27 is canceling her Directv and keeping Hulu Live after her trial. They love it so far! For the most part it has everything tv and sports that they want except maybe the walking dead. Hmm don't see weather channel listed above either.

It was like magic...as soon as I posted my question, it appeared!
Does this count toward our daily goal or not? I have 30 SB's, so thought if it counts toward a daily goal, I might wait and use it when I need it????
No it does not count towards your daily goal, darn it! It's just for using when redeeming SB's for gc's.

@miztressuz Any chance you have any watch that's available or are they all just oops right now? What about engage tv, dues that work for you? Rather tedious at 1 SB per I remember people in the team challenge playing those videos to get SB and team points.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter