Those using swagbucks ???

For me, the "Watch" videos absolutely refuse to auto-advance. The yellow check-mark it there, but unless I manually click it forward, it just stays on the already watched video.
Hardly worth 20 manual clicks for 3 cents!!
And RadioLoyalty which used to be super regular just plays and plays and plays and no window pops up to enter the code for credit! I've been running it all day. 2-3mo ago I'd have gotten 10sbs/hour. Today I think I got it to credit 2 maybe 3 times.....ALL DAY! That won't pay for the elec to run my laptop!
Those things combined with NCraves being 3 or less has totally taken the wind outta my sails!

OK so... I've been on the SB Facebook page and reddit today. Wanted to pass on some things people said there.........

First of all, someone mentioned a new CEO at Swagbucks and that's the reason for the recent down-turn in ability to earn. (anyone else hear this?)

Also, several people warned me off RadioLoyalty saying that when things start going badly and you complain to SB about RL, then RL claims YOU (the user) was "cheating" and convinces SB to ban you. Wow! Apparently this is something that many long time users are aware of but not often spoken about recently. Anyone here hear of this?

Is it safe to use Swagbucks as your search engine?? I am not very tech savvy and I am always hesitant with these things.
And I also read to bookmark things like your email and fb??
Do you do this???

Is it safe to use Swagbucks as your search engine?? I am not very tech savvy and I am always hesitant with these things.
And I also read to bookmark things like your email and fb??
Do you do this???

It really depends what you mean by "safe." If SB is hacked your search history could be compromised, but every website (including other search engines) is vulnerable to that. Personally I don't use it to search for things that I am more sensitive about. I also will not download any of the plug-ins that you can get SB for downloading. I was offered one today that would have given me 80 SB for downloading a plug-in that tracked my online browsing. NO THANK YOU!!

It really depends what you mean by "safe." If SB is hacked your search history could be compromised, but every website (including other search engines) is vulnerable to that. Personally I don't use it to search for things that I am more sensitive about. I also will not download any of the plug-ins that you can get SB for downloading. I was offered one today that would have given me 80 SB for downloading a plug-in that tracked my online browsing. NO THANK YOU!!
I changed it back. It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Is it best to use SB while incognito?? I have seen a lot of people post on the fb page that they completed a specific task incognito. Just curious

I had somewhat given up on Perk but maybe time to put more energy into that. I don't have very many devices at my disposal but SB's is just beyond ridiculous lately. I can't deal with the apps freezing up with every ad and hardly anything else to earn from. it's taking me all day and a ton of energy to meet my first goal of 105sb. Completely not worth it!

I had to get rid of Swag as my search engine. I use a shared laptop, and my husband was going nuts with it. It's really a terrible search engine, and I was frustrated too. However, if I'm really struggling to make my daily goals with the usual stuff, and the surveys aren't paying off, I'll sit there for a while using the SB search bar and I'll just type in whatever words come to mind (rectangle, syrup, Disneyland, Scott Bakula...:rotfl2: it's VERY random in there...) until I get my points for the day. It's not a perfect system.

I had somewhat given up on Perk but maybe time to put more energy into that. I don't have very many devices at my disposal but SB's is just beyond ridiculous lately. I can't deal with the apps freezing up with every ad and hardly anything else to earn from. it's taking me all day and a ton of energy to meet my first goal of 105sb. Completely not worth it!
Unfortunately, Perk is running terribly for me also. Same exact problems, freezing ads, loading circle, etc. I keep having to close out and reopen it. So frustrating!

I had to get rid of Swag as my search engine. I use a shared laptop, and my husband was going nuts with it. It's really a terrible search engine, and I was frustrated too. However, if I'm really struggling to make my daily goals with the usual stuff, and the surveys aren't paying off, I'll sit there for a while using the SB search bar and I'll just type in whatever words come to mind (rectangle, syrup, Disneyland, Scott Bakula...:rotfl2: it's VERY random in there...) until I get my points for the day. It's not a perfect system.

I removed it from being my default search engine also. Truly a terrible search engine, I agree!

I was credited for the Proactiv offer today. Less than 2 weeks since I bought. I'm getting ready to list this on eBay. How has everyone else listed on eBay? As one kit or separate? I'm thinking of just listing it all starting at .99 with actual shipping costs since it's already all profit thanks to the swagbucks earning.

I was credited for the Proactiv offer today. Less than 2 weeks since I bought. I'm getting ready to list this on eBay. How has everyone else listed on eBay? As one kit or separate? I'm thinking of just listing it all starting at .99 with actual shipping costs since it's already all profit thanks to the swagbucks earning.
Proactiv I did as one kit and I started at 99cents with free shipping. Sold for $42 so well worth it!

Perk has been earning pretty slowly, too. The apps are running for me without crashing, but the ads seem to run longer. In the beginning of the year, I was earning $125/week. Now it's closer to $50-$75/week. That's still better than what I'm getting at SB. This morning's first goal on SB is 120. I'll hit that and give up. Next month, I'll hit the first goal for the 7-day streak and quit. I'll be on vacation for most of the month and it's not worth struggling to meet those goals when I should be enjoying myself.

Is the Hefty deal for Target missing for anyone else? The Wal-mart one is showing up for me, but I bought the Hefty trash bags are Target this weekend. I know the deal doesn't expire until the 31st, so it's not ended. I believe someone on here before had sent a message to Swagbucks about a missing promo before and they were sent a link, was it to Swagbucks Valerie? thanks!

Is it best to use SB while incognito?? I have seen a lot of people post on the fb page that they completed a specific task incognito. Just curious

I only do that for ncraves, some mornings it's the only way I can get them to show up. I haven't tried it for anything else. I guess it could help. It won't hurt anything if you try it.

Is the Hefty deal for Target missing for anyone else? The Wal-mart one is showing up for me, but I bought the Hefty trash bags are Target this weekend. I know the deal doesn't expire until the 31st, so it's not ended. I believe someone on here before had sent a message to Swagbucks about a missing promo before and they were sent a link, was it to Swagbucks Valerie? thanks!
I took a screenshot in case it disappeared. I hope you can read the light color text.
Target%20Hefty_zpswkzzf5ko.jpg

You might check your inbox I saw the offer there as well as on the homepage. The problem I have is that it's the Target offer, and I want the WalMart one. (no Target in my town).
Wanna trade offers? :p

I took a screenshot in case it disappeared. I hope you can read the light color text.
Target%20Hefty_zpswkzzf5ko.jpg

Thank you, that's perfect!!

You might check your inbox I saw the offer there as well as on the homepage. The problem I have is that it's the Target offer, and I want the WalMart one. (no Target in my town).
Wanna trade offers? :p

Haha! I suppose I could do the Wal-mart one as well, but it would take us forever to use up all those trash bags! Of course, I just found the coupons in my purse for Hefty trashbags that I forgot to use at Target when I bought them! :sad2: Still got 25% off with Cartwheel though.

I swear, nCraves are so slow now. It's taking as long to run a 3 SB playlist as it used to be to run a 6 SB one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter