Those using swagbucks ???

Front Page: Gillette on demand. $3 off first order. 997 SB credits instantly.

purchased the sensor 3 set (8 razors)
for $10.82. i didn't subscribe, chose purchase one time.
SB credited 1K SB instead of 997.

even though i'm a couponer and razors are normally free, 8 razors for .82 is still a good deal.

even though i'm a couponer and razors are normally free, 8 razors for .82 is still a good deal.

The Mach 3 includes free shipping so it is the same price as the Sensor 3 set.

ETA: Got the Sensor 3. Better for travel. Instantly credited. Thanks!

Last edited:

Great deal! Thanks!

TWO of the surveys I've had from Peanut Labs today have had me essentially fill out the survey for about 10 minutes and then tell me I'm not a match.

Do these types of offers go away quickly? Id rather do it tomorrow so I can meet my daily goal easily, today i already met it.

Thanks for posting. I actually hit my 2nd daily goal of 1380 thanks to this offer. I've been slacking due to lack of time lately, but that means my 2nd daily goal is slowly coming down.

Thanks for posting. I actually hit my 2nd daily goal of 1380 thanks to this offer. I've been slacking due to lack of time lately, but that means my 2nd daily goal is slowly coming down.

Wow my second goal was 320 and I thought that was a lot! How do you hit a goal that high?

Thanks for this! My daughter keeps stealing my razor (DH uses an electric) so I am going to let her use this one. I got the Mach 3 because none of us like disposables. After the 1000 SB, the cost of the razor and blades was a whopping $0.60! Great deal!

same! finally down at 500-600. a couple of weeks ago it was around 2k, it was impossible.

Wow my second goal was 320 and I thought that was a lot! How do you hit a goal that high?

I am not sure, pretty sure it will still be around tomorrow but i don't like to take any chances. SB likes to change wording on too good to be true deals.

Has anyone cashed out their SB for a $50 Target Gift Card lately? We just tried to print ours to take it in store and it isn't giving us the traditional eGiftcard including barcode that can be scanned in-store. And now it says "eGiftCards can only be used online." -- however it doesn't say this on our $25 ones. Is it being finicky? Or is this the new norm?

If I take the giftcard number and access code (without any kind of scannable bar code) will it work in-store? Anyone have luck adding it to your Target App for in-store use? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

You never have been able to print them technically. It states it right on it when you redeem. You are supposed to add them right to the app. It's been that way for several years now.

TWO of the surveys I've had from Peanut Labs today have had me essentially fill out the survey for about 10 minutes and then tell me I'm not a match.

YES! I had one that even said go get your child to complete and then about 5 or 6 questions after that it we no longer qualified

For the Gillette deal, has anyone noticed if it's a once per household thing?

The Mach 3 includes free shipping so it is the same price as the Sensor 3 set.

ETA: Got the Sensor 3. Better for travel. Instantly credited. Thanks!

Great deal! Thanks!

Thanks for this! My daughter keeps stealing my razor (DH uses an electric) so I am going to let her use this one. I got the Mach 3 because none of us like disposables. After the 1000 SB, the cost of the razor and blades was a whopping $0.60! Great deal!

Did anyone do the Dollar Shave Club deal a few months back? It was about the same as it is now, get 500-700sb for your first box (pay $5), and then if you stay subscribed past the second month get another 1500sb. It said allow 75 days and I'm at about 90 since I signed up. I'm going to send a ticket today, but I thought I'd ask.

Did anyone do the Dollar Shave Club deal a few months back? It was about the same as it is now, get 500-700sb for your first box (pay $5), and then if you stay subscribed past the second month get another 1500sb. It said allow 75 days and I'm at about 90 since I signed up. I'm going to send a ticket today, but I thought I'd ask.

Yes, I did. I submitted a ticket, along with a screenshot of my confirmation. They credited it within a day, no questions asked

6/16/17
Discover: AdWall: InsuranceBranch - Health Insurance US
+8 SB
06/16/17
Discover: AdWall: Insurance Branch - Home Insurance 3 US
+4 SB
06/16/17
Discover: AdWall: Insurance Branch - Home Insurance 2 US
+4 SB
06/16/17
Discover: AdWall: Insurance Branch - Home Insurance 4 US
+4 SB
06/16/17
Discover: AdWall: Insurance Branch - Home Insurance US
+4

super quick...only took a few minutes!

For the Gillette deal, has anyone noticed if it's a once per household thing?

I tried to get to it today from my husband's account and couldn't get the page to open. I'm going to try on another computer later (not my work computer) to see if it'll work.

When I started Swagbucks last month I really hit it hard lol. I did a lot of offers and after a while my 2nd daily goal adjusted to be closer to what I was actually doing and that's why it's so high. Now I just pick certain days to try and meet it and usually that involves some kind of paid discover offer, or some shopping that was pending finally hitting my account. It's coming down though, it was around 2000. The good news is you get a bonus of 100+ for hitting it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter