Those using swagbucks ???

Most popular ways to earn:

check Out Disney Baby Products!
Click on the Disney baby banner and earn 2 SB!*

front page; Most popular ways to earn:
60 SB

took 10 minutes to credit, requires CC. i used a burner.

FP under recent offers. 8 1 SB, 1 click offers ( titles are women's jeans, board shorts, grilling, ect...)

has anyone tried the bestquotes.com offer? i absolutely cannot get a quote let alone get a credit. I tried it from the main Discover page as well as the SuperRewards wall. I actually want the auto ins quotes, but from the main page it just keeps sending me in circles after giving over all my info (but doesn't actually send that info anywhere as all the links are other 3rd party quote tools that ask for all the same info again) and from SuperRewards it freezes at 100% 'loading your quotes, don't refresh' and can't get a quote there either.

Just so frustrating, this is why I don't even try most of the offers because it's an endless loop of filling out forms for no credit. And then the easy shopping ones for 1 SB credit as "other" so it doesn't count towards your To Do list nor does it look like they're crediting for the Team Challenge, yet another bait and switch. They're easy SB but really hard to finish the ToDo list when everything credits as 'other'.

Just so frustrating, this is why I don't even try most of the offers because it's an endless loop of filling out forms for no credit. And then the easy shopping ones for 1 SB credit as "other" so it doesn't count towards your To Do list nor does it look like they're crediting for the Team Challenge, yet another bait and switch. They're easy SB but really hard to finish the ToDo list when everything credits as 'other'.

Hmm, are you just talking in general, or is there actually a Team Challenge going on currently? If there is we've, totally missed it! Can't find anything about a Team Challenge going on now.

Edit: I did a search for Team Challenge and got a SB Win for 14 SB's, then doubled that from the May Spin & Win that I had for doubling search wins! So 28 SB's, yay!

Last edited:
Hmm, are you just talking in general, or is there actually a Team Challenge going on currently? If there is we've, totally missed it! Can't find anything about a Team Challenge going on now.
Yup, it started this morning. It's a candy themed one this time with four teams. There was a small banner on the left side of the homepage this morning and afternoon.

Yup, it started this morning. It's a candy themed one this time with four teams. There was a small banner on the left side of the homepage this morning and afternoon.
Ha, thank you! Funny, I saw that thing about Sweet Treats but thought it was an offer to by from like, that Sweet Berries. I thought they usually say Team Challenge! Well, thank you very much for giving me the heads up!
Maybe if I go join that I can coax my ncraves and the rest to come back!

I assumed the Team Challenge link popped up under Contests for everyone, like the Swago board. But maybe it showed up there cuz I joined already. That's what I get for assuming :) At least a few more folks got to join in now.

Finally got a discover to credit today, I entered my zip and clicked on one of the "free quote" buttons that popped up.
4Sb Discover: AdGate Media: Medicare Zip

Tried the one that popped up in Featured but it never took me to the form advertised... now I can't find it in the offers page, its either buried or maybe it's been removed cuz I clicked on it like 5 times. Each time it took me to one of those 'win a walmart giftcard' or some similar page which was completely not what was advertised (which of course I can't remember now). Is there anyway to report that to SB? or do they just not care? They've a bunch of them up that don't go to what's advertised. I tried the one for Bath and Body Works samples and at the end it was something totally different (one of the ones I clicked didn't even have samples!) and none of them ever credit.

has anyone tried the bestquotes.com offer? i absolutely cannot get a quote let alone get a credit. I tried it from the main Discover page as well as the SuperRewards wall. I actually want the auto ins quotes, but from the main page it just keeps sending me in circles after giving over all my info (but doesn't actually send that info anywhere as all the links are other 3rd party quote tools that ask for all the same info again) and from SuperRewards it freezes at 100% 'loading your quotes, don't refresh' and can't get a quote there either.

Just got this to credit this morning!

Discover: AdWall: BestQuotes Life Insurance US +448SB

Oh do those all credit separately? I thought if I did one the others would say not available.
I rarely get 2 coupons.com to credit in one day. I either get the "unavailable" message or the "you already completed this" or it simply directs me to a non-coupon page.
Maybe clearing cookies or switching to a different browser would work but for 8-11sb not sure it' worth the trouble.

Which one is 'AdWall' ? I don't have anything by that name in the partners.

Honestly I can't recall which wall I did the offer in ( I was doing a bunch, on auto pilot). I *think* it may have been one of the "A" walls ( Adgate or Acorn maybe). It was Not super rewards. It just shows up as Adwall in my ledger.

Just got this to credit this morning!

Discover: AdWall: BestQuotes Life Insurance US +448SB
OMG! that's great! I found it and entered all accurate info. But no credit yet. Did you continue to fill out quote forms after you clicked the green "Get Quote"?

FP-Most popular ways to earn. Just got this to credit. :)

06/13/17
Discover: Toro: Lifescript - Mr Burberry +16 SB

Honestly I can't recall which wall I did the offer in ( I was doing a bunch, on auto pilot). I *think* it may have been one of the "A" walls ( Adgate or Acorn maybe). It was Not super rewards. It just shows up as Adwall in my ledger.
I found it under AdscendMedia but it has yet to credit for me and I've filled out page after page of quote requests. :-(

OMG! that's great! I found it and entered all accurate info. But no credit yet. Did you continue to fill out quote forms after you clicked the green "Get Quote"?

I entered all info and clicked everything ( enter info, click get quote, click every quote you get). Hope you can get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter