Those using swagbucks ???

I think they cost the same amount ofsb as PayPal so you'd be better off doing that and then transferring the money to your bank

Does anyone know if you have to have a checking account tied to your PayPal account to be able to redemn SB for PayPal?
My account is verified but I don’t have my bank account registered. I looked at the Disney store and they take PayPal for payment.
Thanks!

what is the search tip? thanks
It's to search 3 or 4 times, I used the examples given: wells fargo home mortgage, win the game, best deals on auto insurance, the secret of life and then go to this blog post: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html and click on search the web. These days I have similar luck going to Swagbucks twitter feed (you can find a link on the home page) and clicking on one of the searches for the I Spy Game. Note, you won't get a search win every time, but it seems to work more often than not.

Need to vent, honestly I think I'm burnt out on Swagbucks. I've been doing it daily for three years now and it's just getting harder and more time consuming all of the time. I've not had NCraves for weeks now and now the video lists tend to give me the "oops that got away" error message all the time. I seldom qualify for a survey. That leaves offers and most of those never actually pay out. And even those are getting ridiculous, week pending on 15 SBs? I mean really?? I have a bunch of pending offers and I think I'm just gonna let those ride, cash out for whatever I can after that and then just take a long break from it. It used to be kinda fun, now it's worse than work. Thanks for letting me vent! And also thank you to the person who shared the search tip! That's about the only thing that works these days other than the 10 points for playing games.
I've run into the same problems that you are. I took time off from SB shortly after the new year began, returned to it in Feb. to cash out and then just recently came back in an effort to make a little extra cash for a trip next spring. Just getting to the first daily goal has been painful and I'm not sure that it's worth my time any more. If nCraves don't pick up, I'll be cashing out for the last time and devoting my time to something more rewarding.

It's to search 3 or 4 times, I used the examples given: wells fargo home mortgage, win the game, best deals on auto insurance, the secret of life and then go to this blog post: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html and click on search the web. These days I have similar luck going to Swagbucks twitter feed (you can find a link on the home page) and clicking on one of the searches for the I Spy Game. Note, you won't get a search win every time, but it seems to work more often than not.

That just worked for me and I got 7SB. Do you know how often that works?

Need to vent, honestly I think I'm burnt out on Swagbucks. I've been doing it daily for three years now and it's just getting harder and more time consuming all of the time. I've not had NCraves for weeks now and now the video lists tend to give me the "oops that got away" error message all the time. I seldom qualify for a survey. That leaves offers and most of those never actually pay out. And even those are getting ridiculous, week pending on 15 SBs? I mean really?? I have a bunch of pending offers and I think I'm just gonna let those ride, cash out for whatever I can after that and then just take a long break from it. It used to be kinda fun, now it's worse than work. Thanks for letting me vent! And also thank you to the person who shared the search tip! That's about the only thing that works these days other than the 10 points for playing games.

I think all of us that have been Swaggin for a while have felt this way. It can be so frustrating one minute and so exciting another (yay, I've got another $25 for my trip, or whatever). Take a break for a bit. Enjoy your time off. :)

I've run into the same problems that you are. I took time off from SB shortly after the new year began, returned to it in Feb. to cash out and then just recently came back in an effort to make a little extra cash for a trip next spring. Just getting to the first daily goal has been painful and I'm not sure that it's worth my time any more. If nCraves don't pick up, I'll be cashing out for the last time and devoting my time to something more rewarding.

I'm actually in the opposite boat...my nCraves have picked up! I had been getting them sporadically, maybe earning 20-40SB/day from them, but for the last week, I have been able to start them in the morning and they've run all day. I've been hitting my first goal of the day without having to do anything besides remember to start the video, which is something that I have not had in a long time. I guess I'm just lucky right now. I will have to back off a bit though because the kids tend to stream a lot of data in the summer and we run dangerously close to our limit each month. DH and I both do SB so when we both end up getting on an nCrave bender, we can run our data usage to the limit by the end of the month.

Just did the Vuse offer and it's pending. Thanks @Texans_loyal !

Now I'm trying to decide if I go back and do it on my account too, the one I'm having email problems with. I sent a new ticket today, I finally found one where I could pick the subject as relating to changing my email address. Fingers crossed. There's 2900sb and counting at stake here!

Props to you for doing it for 3 years! I'm burnt out after only a year :laughing: I took a break for May, I did not try to hit the daily goal. If I did great, if not, don't care. I have more important things to devote time to right now. So while I'm disappointed in my monthly bonus (aside from my first month which was really only a week, this was the smallest ever!) I'm not missing the constant struggle. It's going to be hard to really start again, I'm really digging the freedom. My current plan is for July to start in on the Monthly Master again. I hope I have the will power by then to do it :)

Does anyone know if you have to have a checking account tied to your PayPal account to be able to redemn SB for PayPal?
My account is verified but I don’t have my bank account registered. I looked at the Disney store and they take PayPal for payment.
Thanks!

Bank account is usually the easiest way to verify the account now (at least I thought). SB just says you just need to be PayPal Verified and when I tried the only ways now was applying for credit or the bank account. But I remember there being other ways before for them to verify your identity, like giving your SSN or something; or you were supposed to be able to verify by CC but that wasn't an option for me. So if your account is PayPal verified, and not just the verified shipping address, then you should be good. Just need to make sure your SB name and email address match your PP name and email address.

I don't read this thread every day, so don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there is a new SB bowling app for Apple phones. The SB earned depends on how well you do, but you can move the ball around as it heads down the lane (and there are ads between frames). My first try I only got 1 SB, second try 2 SB. With a little practice it could get higher, (3 or 4 SB maybe), a perfect game is 500 SB. Something different anyways!

Edit - I've gotten pretty good at getting strikes, but even with one spare in the 10th frame and a score of 279 I only got 3 SB. I'm going to keep working on it!

Last edited:
Ms. Impatient here...what's the turnaround lately for the BB purchases??? I made a $50 purchase yesterday so I'm wondering when the shop credit will post as pending. I know that the bonus probably won't show up until about Friday. I'm hoping to see the shop credit show up as pending by tomorrow, maybe??

I got all excited when I got a Shop and Earn e-mail, but then saw that it was for my Sam's Club purchase that I made yesterday. That's what got me wondering again about the turnaround time on the BB purchases.

I don't read this thread every day, so don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but there is a new SB bowling app for Apple phones. The SB earned depends on how well you do, but you can move the ball around as it heads down the lane (and there are ads between frames). My first try I only got 1 SB, second try 2 SB. With a little practice it could get higher, (3 or 4 SB maybe), a perfect game is 500 SB. Something different anyways!

I did not know that. I found it on the iPad, which is good because that's what hubby uses for his mobile stuff and I'm sure he'll play it. Assuming the ads don't get too annoying. He's pretty good at all things bowling so hopefully that translates to this game, we could use the points :)

I checked the PlayStore anyway and indeed not seeing it there yet for me. But I suspect I won't be able to install it on my SB phone anyway since it's on a pretty old version of Android.

Thanks!

Anyone know what to do to get the print button to show up on the coupons.com SB page. Sometimes I get the print button, sometimes I don't and I can't figure out what makes it appear!

Ms. Impatient here...what's the turnaround lately for the BB purchases??? I made a $50 purchase yesterday so I'm wondering when the shop credit will post as pending. I know that the bonus probably won't show up until about Friday. I'm hoping to see the shop credit show up as pending by tomorrow, maybe??

I got all excited when I got a Shop and Earn e-mail, but then saw that it was for my Sam's Club purchase that I made yesterday. That's what got me wondering again about the turnaround time on the BB purchases.

Generally it's been about two days for me.

So I was going through my old emails and I saw the one about making a purchase over $20 through Swagbucks shop in March, get a 500 SB bonus. I made 2 purchases toward the end of March, for which the points credited near the end of April, but I don't recall the 500 bonus. I'm not even sure how to check for it in my activity. Did anyone else receive this?

My dh had this offer and had not received the extra 500sb's for the purchase so I contacted them a couple of weeks ago. They said the offer stated to allow 64 days after the purchased credited before the bonus would post. So, I am in waiting...

Despite the reminder the other week, hubby still forgot to put in a ticket for this (I have no idea what he did when we went to the computer to do it, I guess a squirrel ran by...) so I sat with him Monday night and put it in. They gave him the credit yesterday :)

No muss no fuss, don't know if it's because we passed the magical 64 day mark (I still giggle on that) or what but I'm just happy to have the points finally.

Despite the reminder the other week, hubby still forgot to put in a ticket for this (I have no idea what he did when we went to the computer to do it, I guess a squirrel ran by...) so I sat with him Monday night and put it in. They gave him the credit yesterday :)

No muss no fuss, don't know if it's because we passed the magical 64 day mark (I still giggle on that) or what but I'm just happy to have the points finally.

Still haven't gotten mine, they did respond to the first one that I had to wait 64 days, which it has been. Guess I'll try again.

Edit - I've gotten pretty good at getting strikes, but even with one spare in the 10th frame and a score of 279 I only got 3 SB. I'm going to keep working on it!
I just downloaded and only got SB first game I guess even with spares it's not considered perfect.

Thanks for the reminder. My hubs has not gotten his yet so I guess I have to ask them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter