• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This week's cruise

zyezye

I'd Rather Be at Disney!
Anyone heard if this week's cruise will be re-routed? I've been thinking of them!
Bobbi

They are on the Western this week, so I don't think the hurricane will be an issue for them.....Andy

Hi Bobbi, we have friends on the four day Wonder. I posted a question earlier and the answer was that they went to Castaway Cay today and will try for Nassau tomorrow. It is our friends first cruise and they are cruising with their three sons. Hope they are enjoying it.
Any cruises planned? Are you going to surprise us and share dessert again on the April 24 Western? We will try again for Grand Cayman.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter