This use to be my playground

All I can say is that I am new here and just feeling my way around. I do try and check things out, but I have been very busy as my show just opened up this week and am so exhausted by the end of the night, I collapse on the bed and sleep before I start my busy day all over again.
But I am glad I found this sight and plan to stick around for a long time. :grouphug:

Well Please stick around - I for one am not into this "Hag" thing never have been - I just don't like the term - always seemed rather demeaning for someone who was supposedly a close friend - But trust me once we get to know you we'll call you WAY worse things - LOL - All out of Love of and in jest. :flower3:

Hehe, I'm not a huge fan of the word either, but it's a quick label to identify. :goodvibes Kinda born into it, my mom's best friend was gay, my step brother is, and my 2 best friends are! Gary (Future DH) teases I just attract them. Oh and I know the name calling! Esp the catty ones! :lmao: And of course nothing but love. :goodvibes

I look forward to getting to know you. ~Getting to know all about you...~

...and fail. I don't know the next line! :rotfl:

Please do - and turn on the smart *** - we like smart asses!
Well I do. ;)

Well Please stick around - I for one am not into this "Hag" thing never have been - I just don't like the term - always seemed rather demeaning for someone who was supposedly a close friend - But trust me once we get to know you we'll call you WAY worse things - LOL - All out of Love of and in jest. :flower3:

Is that why you call me monkey face???? :hug: Aaaawwwww YOU LOVE ME:hug:

Hehe, I'm not a huge fan of the word either, but it's a quick label to identify. :goodvibes :

My best friend calls herself my fagbangle!!! much prefer that to Hag!!!

Bring on the fagbangles!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Im another one who checks the boards daily but my timeline is off with everyone from the US so I tend to end up commenting 24 hours after it was funny!!!

My best friend calls herself my fagbangle!!! much prefer that to Hag!!!

Bring on the fagbangles!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Im another one who checks the boards daily but my timeline is off with everyone from the US so I tend to end up commenting 24 hours after it was funny!!!

I :lovestruc fagbangles!
Much more Festive!

I've been busy with the house hunt and whatnot recently, so I havent been on as much as I'd like. I still check in every day though!

See Wally you DID get things started.... action is met with reaction.

This area was mostly moving forward with myself and JSG who are here as a friend of the community both being women married to men. LOL

I wish I had a snazzy name like fagbangles.

I must be up too late,
when I read fagbangle
I saw fangbanger

Is True Blood back yet?????:rotfl2:

Well yeah.
We did kinda keep a thread going like the old days.
We'll have to try to keep it up.
:sunny:
We need more wise asses though!
I can't be the ONLY one.

OK so we have the fagbangles, we have the wise ***, we have the people performing in shows, all we need is a ballbreaking ***** and weve got ourselves an online episode of Glee!!

OK so we have the fagbangles, we have the wise ***, we have the people performing in shows, all we need is a ballbreaking ***** and weve got ourselves an online episode of Glee!!

Wow how quick are the sensors - i never realised my language was so colorful till I typed this!! and see as usual Im too late to be funny again- you guys are all asleep!!

I can't be the ONLY one.

I first found the Disney boards when I was planning a trip to WDW in 2009. That's when I stumbled upon Rob and Scott's wedding thread. I loved reading it but there was this jerk Wally who had such rude comments. It took a little time to figure out that Wally wasn't a jerk, just a wise ***. :love:

Well yeah.
We did kinda keep a thread going like the old days.
We'll have to try to keep it up.
:sunny:
I can't be the ONLY one.

This big 'ole **** tries, but I always manage to get myself in trouble (crickets)

And did you ever ponder, how does ones posterior become wise?

Oh and I know the name calling! Esp the catty ones!

Yeah. But how are you going to handle it when Rosie starts calling you fat?

Cuz she will.

She does it to everyone (especially me and Saxton)

This area was mostly moving forward with myself and JSG

Yeah, but all you two ever talk about is boring stuff like AR trip planning and Advance Dining Reservations. :rolleyes:

That's no fun!

:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter