This Is The Place For You If You Enjoy Being Last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had breakfast before logging on and all this talk about breakfast buffet at Vegas got me hungry again. I must be starting to feel better if I'm feeling hungry again. Really been off my food the last week.

Sorry about that, but at least being hungry is a good sign.

School drop off time and then I'm going to see if I have any 3D coffee mates that remember me. Back soon.

Speaking of blooms, I got the 100th anniversary Cherry Blossom pin today and it is beautiful...

:wave:

I love breakfast buffets. I love filling up in the morning and lasting til the afternoon.

When we did Vegas we did some midnight buffets that were good.

But always mid range price as a minimum. We went to a cheap one once but the food was crap.

Work work work.....

But always mid range price as a minimum. We went to a cheap one once but the food was crap.

The buffets are really a mixed bag quality wise. Off the strip I have found some good items and some poor ones. Enough to make me happy. On the strip for the most part they seem to strive for quality options. I did find a couple stinkers on the strip.

Rio is popular because it's a big range but it's off the strip and I didn't think it was brilliant.

I'd just go with gut instinct (pun not intended) as they do vary a lot.

Have a great time :)

RIO is one I would like to try with the Buffet of Buffets. Just to go for lunch and then see the floats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter