This has been a tough two weeks..

Sending my positive thoughts your way and keeping you both in my prayers.:hug:

Thinking of you Marsha, and sending prayers, hope, and hugs for you and Tom...:hug:

I have been reading and keeping up for a long time, but was unable to find the words to reply. Please know that all my prayers are with both of you.

Thinking of you both and sending some hugs & love your way. :hug:

I'm late to the thread, but I just wanted to say you two are in my thoughts, heart and prayers. You have been there for me - a total stranger - on more than one occasion. I only wish I could do more to return the favor.

I just came to these boards today, so I don't know the story but I will be praying. My mom just finished her last round of chemo a couple of weeks ago and still isn't up to her usual energy.

I just came to these boards today, so I don't know the story but I will be praying. My mom just finished her last round of chemo a couple of weeks ago and still isn't up to her usual energy.

Chemo is always such a drain. I hope your mom is feeling more like herself soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter