Things close to DLR?

Canadian Harmony

DIS Veteran
We're going the first full week of October and we have 4 full days at the parks. We're planning on taking a break each one of those days - pool mostly.

BUT... DH is a HUGE drag car fan. How close is Pomona Raceway to Anahiem? Or anything to do with race cars, I guess.

And... If I was looking for a hair salon for me, is there one close? I want to get a Brazilian Blowout and can't get one here (yet... things may change), so I wanted to scope out local salons for the service.

TIA

Well we used to live there but I don't know about car races lol

Salons - well the one I went to (EXCELLENT - top rated) was Pon ... probably about 20-25min .. longer if you pick rush hour :)

Thanks. I did a quick google and there's no races at PR while we're there but it's only 30 minutes up the highway if DH wanted to go and check it out one afternoon.

I noticed a lot of salons in walking distance of DLR, but two are in other hotels and the ones that aren't don't have their own websites for some reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter