They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

If you are a new cruiser, 75 days for Port Adventures, specialty dining, and tastings. Then 30 days for Port Arrival Time, Princess Gathering (and other certain things that are cruise specific like Meet and Greets on Marvel Day at Sea).

Specifically (from DCL blog):
  • Activity pre-booking window opens for Pearl 123-days, Platinum120-days, Gold 105-days, Silver 90-days prior to the sail date. First time cruisers may begin booking 75-days out.
  • Online check-in process open for Pearl 40-days, Platinum 38-days, Gold 35-days, Silver 33-days prior to the sail date. First time cruisers may begin check-in 30-days out.
Thanks what are must dos if we have a 6 yr (girl) and 4yr (boy)

Yes, you can transfer your onboard bookings and placeholders to Costco. You have to call them and then they have to call DCL to make your actual booking. We always have room number we want, etc ready to give them. Refund of placeholders still comes from DCL. If you are an executive member, the amount of your cruise also factors into your yearly rebate. Any changes have to be done through Costco. You cannot do it through DCL directly. Hope this helps.
It does, thank you.
One more question, do you have to transfer the placeholder to Costco within 30 days from the date you pay for it?

Eagerly awaiting news from my TA - hoping to do a back to back in Europe (4 night Spain followed by 3 night France).
So excited as I've never sailed on the Fantasy before and never done a back to back!
Last cruise was 2021 (cruise to no-where out of Southampton). I really liked the port location, plenty of hotels with parking.
I'm not sure about booking excursions in either of the ports, I doubt my son would want to do any that Disney offer and he would find looking around the towns 'boring' :rotfl:
Are the kids clubs open on port days? The last cruise he did not want to go into the kids club until the last full day - he loved it and wanted to go back so there were lots of tears! Also do you still have to book times for the kids clubs or can you just show up?

I am gold and logged into my account, but everything still says "coming soon" am I doing something wrong?

I am gold and logged into my account, but everything still says "coming soon" am I doing something wrong?

when you click on a summer month it just doesn't go anywhere? Maybe use an incognito window or clear your computer's cookies? I used Chrome.

Thanks what are must dos if we have a 6 yr (girl) and 4yr (boy)
Sorry if I missed - which ship and how many nights? That definitely drives my recommendations (e.g., on a 3 nights, I'd advise against a lot of standing in line for characters, but on a 7 night, worth it).

Are the kids clubs open on port days?
Yes, they might have one open for "open house" and one for secure programming (i.e., kid jail) though. I don't know that it is ever 100% closed except on Castaway (and I suppose on Lighthouse Point?).

Also, no more booking times, you just show up now.

I'll be joining you as soon as I hear from my TA - the B2B this summer, Spring Break 25, and then next summer.

welcome to the crazy crew!

Wow! Where will you be going?

8/31 Fantasy
11/10 Fantasy
5/3 Treasure
9/29 Wish

My husband loves cruising and I love Disney so we compromise. haha

I can't believe how much my 11/10 Merrytime cruise has gone up in price. Glad I booked that one on opening day.

Woohoo! Booked the 8/10 Norway Fjords cruise for our family. It'll be a nice family trip before the youngest is off to college. And was able to apply an onboard booking placeholder for that extra 10% off.

I wish I could spoil him with concierge like we did for my oldest before he went to college, but that was Wish Inaugural and a 3-night sailing. The cost of concierge for Norway would pay for his college semester, so we're going to just stick with a Family Stateroom.

This'll also be our first in a true Family Stateroom -- we usually book the 4E extended verandahs on Deck 5. But with the kids both adults now, figured the extra room was needed more than my personal desire for a huge verandah. Please tell me that the size difference is noticeable and needed for 4 adults in a stateroom? I'm already missing my giant verandah, lol.

i'm still getting 'comming soon' ( we are gold so it should work ) ... can anybody check the price for category 7a 3 adults , alaska 9 nights 7 july . ( and if possible , the available rooms on deck 7 & 6 )

i'm still getting 'comming soon' ( we are gold so it should work ) ... can anybody check the price for category 7a 3 adults , alaska 9 nights 7 july . ( and if possible , the available rooms on deck 7 & 6 )
1710943436146.png

1710943466340.png

Obstructed View (DW-07A) $14,046.24 USD on Deck 7 and 6

Yes, they might have one open for "open house" and one for secure programming (i.e., kid jail) though. I don't know that it is ever 100% closed except on Castaway (and I suppose on Lighthouse Point?).

Also, no more booking times, you just show up now.
Fab - thank you!

I managed to get an inside GTY for the Spain 4 night cruise and a verandah for the France 3 night cruise!

Last edited:
I just put a hold on the Wish for 9/29/25. I grabbed cabin 6696. The cabin is huge but the verandah is pretty narrow. hmmmm....

I now have four cruises booked. Yikes! :crazy::crazy::crazy:
I’m eyeing the same sailing but I can’t book until tomorrow :( Would you mind taking a screenshot of what’s available on deck 2, both inside and oceanview?

I’m eyeing the same sailing but I can’t book until tomorrow :( Would you mind taking a screenshot of what’s available on deck 2, both inside and oceanview?
1710944092788.png1710944097772.png

4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral -

Sep 29 - Oct 3, 2025

Lots of inside and some Oceanview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter