theories on the august 12th big announcement....

Pizza here, but it's not because I was checking the thread all day, it was because it was over 90 degrees and I didn't want to cook and giving the kids a fun dinner the night before the first day of school.

Sounds like a lot of schools are starting back up this week!

I had some steamed asperagus with some stirfry chicken... I was too lazy to make some rice for it. :)

YUM! What time do we eat??? (Beats my McDonald's Big Mac!)
I am starting to think I deserve a DQ Blizzard or Chocolate Dipped Cone for all of my "efforts" and in turn, diappointments today...anyone else?:rolleyes1

Oh I wish I had the energy to go to Dairy Queen right now! That sounds really good!

We have 2 open houses tomorrow night, then school starts back up on Monday. Can't believe the summer is gone already!! Where did it go? :confused3

We just bought a crock pot so I tried it out today:

Baby carrots, pork loin chops and apricot preserves...

I came home to a delicious smell and dinner was done! I love it!! :)

...although a ribeye and roasted potatoes sounds much much better... :goodvibes

I am tired of looking too. Been at it all day at work.

How about bbq pork chops on the grill, sweet potatoe fries and green beans? We are doing low carb. Got to get a few pounds off.

I asked DH to get pizza, but he reminded me we had flank steak marinating to grill...so i broiled some tomatoes, warmed some peas and had mac and cheese for the kiddos. It was really good, but a sweet deal from Disney sure would have been better!!

Hot dogs and beans here.

Oh well, hopefully a good deal will come out for April 2010... if it does then a trip back will be mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.

Sorry.... Epcot on the brain.....

This has been a hoot and a half:thumbsup2.

What should we rename this thread since it's not living up to its original intent and the moderators will determine that it's :offtopic:? Should we move it to the Community forum to keep it going?

It will have to be named something ice cream related!! :lmao:

drowning my sorrows with wine right now!

It will have to be named something ice cream related!! :lmao:

drowning my sorrows with wine right now!

Sending DH for a butterfinger blizzard...but some vino now, that sounds delightful! (I need an icon that is relaxing in a tub of bubble with some wine). My kiddos have been really trying today...

I hear ya, momto2GAgirls!! My kiddos have worn me out ALL DAY!!! I am so ready for school to start back! I think they are just bored, and so they antagonize each other just for something to do!! UGH!! Wish we had a DQ close! Might have to settle for Breyers!

All of your supper choices/ice cream fantasies are making me very hungry but it's leftovers for me tonight :) I was hoping for a good deal for next summer...but alas, it will have to wait.

Now back to secretly packing because I must go see the Mouse tomorrow morning courtesty of that 40% off resort code sent out for DD's August birthday and $59.00 each way airfare plus the $25.00 coupons from those nice folks at Air Tran :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is a surprise birthday trip for my DD who will turn 10 on Saturday-she has no clue she is getting on a plane tomorrow! I have her shut in her room, cleaning it from top to bottom and I am hearing nonstop grumbling from behind that door about how mean I am, making her clean her room right before her birthday :rotfl:
Heck, my DM didn't even know she was going until last week when I talked her into it :)

I just listened to today's Dis Unplugged Podcast, where the August 12 announcement rumor originated....no mention of it at all.

My butt is sore from sitting here refreshing from 8:30 this morning. :sad2:

I hear ya, momto2GAgirls!! My kiddos have worn me out ALL DAY!!! I am so ready for school to start back! I think they are just bored, and so they antagonize each other just for something to do!! UGH!! Wish we had a DQ close! Might have to settle for Breyers!

All of your supper choices/ice cream fantasies are making me very hungry but it's leftovers for me tonight :) I was hoping for a good deal for next summer...but alas, it will have to wait.

Now back to secretly packing because I must go see the Mouse tomorrow morning courtesty of that 40% off resort code sent out for DD's August birthday and $59.00 each way airfare plus the $25.00 coupons from those nice folks at Air Tran :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is a surprise birthday trip for my DD who will turn 10 on Saturday-she has no clue she is getting on a plane tomorrow! I have her shut in her room, cleaning it from top to bottom and I am hearing nonstop grumbling from behind that door about how mean I am, making her clean her room right before her birthday :rotfl:
Heck, my DM didn't even know she was going until last week when I talked her into it :)

That's awesome! We did the same thing to my son in April. The look on his face was priceless! Have a great time!

AWWW! Pack me in your suitcase! I haven't been to Disney since the seventh grade (yeah and that was, umm, about 17 years ago!) I can't wait to return to the world and see all that has changed! Let us know how your DD reacts!! SOO FUN!! HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!:woohoo:

OH, I'm soooo jealous of your DD!!!

BTW, we had brats and hot dogs on the grill, mac and cheese, and broccoli. Thrillsville. For the poster whose DH is going to DQ, what a nice DH! My DH would literally laugh :laughing: at me if I asked him to go get me some DQ! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter