theories on the august 12th big announcement....

I know that this is horrible for me to say and please know that I need all of the discounts I can get but at the same time I really wish they would stop with them and keep what they have already released. We are taking the kids out of school to go the first week of December so that we can miss some of the crowd yet have the christmas experience. I know I am horrible for saying all of this and I really want everyone to be able to go.

I didn't do the 4/3 deal as I had a bounceback deal. Can you tell me if it was buy 4 nightsget 3 nights free or was it you buy 4 nights and get 3 days free meaning actually 2 nights? and did you get a 7 day hopper if for the price of 4 or was it a 8 day hopper if you actually got 3 nights free?

one more question ... was club level included?
Trying to plan the what if's for my April or May trip.

Just as curious??? I have booked a trip for next April, staying at CBR, our first time. Want to see how this deal will add up against possible a annual pass discount. We are buying ours passes this coming fall.

I didn't do the 4/3 deal as I had a bounceback deal. Can you tell me if it was buy 4 nightsget 3 nights free or was it you buy 4 nights and get 3 days free meaning actually 2 nights? and did you get a 7 day hopper if for the price of 4 or was it a 8 day hopper if you actually got 3 nights free?

one more question ... was club level included?
Trying to plan the what if's for my April or May trip.
It was "buy 4 nights, get 3 nights free" at the hotel. It was buy 4 days of tickets, get 3 days free. You ended up with a 7 day hopper, not an 8 day.

Anyone see the August 12 potential announcement info on any other websites? I currently am booked at POFQ in Oct with a buy 4 get 3 free pin but would certainly upgrade if I could get a rate discount and free dining at a higher end deluxe. Think it may be too much to ask :) Watching closely until August 12!

How does the 4/3 Offer translate to longer vacations or does it even do so? For instance, we are currently booked for March of 2010 for 10 Nights. If we were able to change to the promotion, does it mean you are stuck with 7 night limitations? Would it be 4/3+3 or something like that?

Thanks!

It was "buy 4 nights, get 3 nights free" at the hotel. It was buy 4 days of tickets, get 3 days free. You ended up with a 7 day hopper, not an 8 day.
So, can I buy one more days' ticket added on to that? And, if I could, would it be the cost of say buying an eight day hopper in total, or would they charge me the price of a single day ticket, and then the 7 day hopper for the deal part? I thought you could add as many days onto your tickets, like up to fourteen, cause you can always do split stays on and off site for instance. But, your answer here made me wonder if they won't allow that. Also, I thought with my regular package last year I could had on another day for the 10 day tickets if I wanted, or leave it at the 9 nights I was booked for.

How does the 4/3 Offer translate to longer vacations or does it even do so? For instance, we are currently booked for March of 2010 for 10 Nights. If we were able to change to the promotion, does it mean you are stuck with 7 night limitations? Would it be 4/3+3 or something like that?

Thanks!
Yes, I'm wondering the same thing sort of. I plan on staying for 8 nights, so I figure I will have to do a split stay? We plan on going Jan 2 - 10.

So, can I buy one more days' ticket added on to that? And, if I could, would it be the cost of say buying an eight day hopper in total, or would they charge me the price of a single day ticket, and then the 7 day hopper for the deal part? I thought you could add as many days onto your tickets, like up to fourteen, cause you can always do split stays on and off site for instance. But, your answer here made me wonder if they won't allow that. Also, I thought with my regular package last year I could had on another day for the 10 day tickets if I wanted, or leave it at the 9 nights I was booked for..

The price difference from a 4 day ticket to a 10 day ticket is only 18 dollars. so the three days it is giving you on your ticket is very little in value. even if you can't book the extra days when you book your package you should be able to add them after you get there.

I know that this is horrible for me to say and please know that I need all of the discounts I can get but at the same time I really wish they would stop with them and keep what they have already released. We are taking the kids out of school to go the first week of December so that we can miss some of the crowd yet have the christmas experience. I know I am horrible for saying all of this and I really want everyone to be able to go.

We are doing the same week as well, for the same reason. Just couldn't bear the Thanksgiving week crowds (and prices)!!!

Thanks!

popcorn::

Club level was definitely included. We used it for two weeks at BC CL deluxe room. I just booked two consecutive reservations so we had 14 days at 8 days price! I'm really hoping it is released for next summer!

LOL, TBH I feel the same but in that I wish people would stop taking the children out of school so the 'quiet' times remain that :goodvibes What I'm saying is that really most people think something along these lines, we all want people to continue going to Disney and having a great time, just keep away from the 'quiet' times :lmao:

Thanks!

We booked 8 nights in April/May on the 4/3 deal. We paid for 5 nights at rack rate and got 3 nights free. So you could book more than 7 nights but there was no deal on the additional nights. I do remember hearing about a couple of folks who were planning a 14 night trip and did two 4/3 deals as a split stay between two resorts--so two sep. reservations.

As for tickets, we opted for a 9 day base ticket when I booked it online and we were able to do that no problem--then once we were there we added hoppers.

So, can I buy one more days' ticket added on to that? And, if I could, would it be the cost of say buying an eight day hopper in total, or would they charge me the price of a single day ticket, and then the 7 day hopper for the deal part? I thought you could add as many days onto your tickets, like up to fourteen, cause you can always do split stays on and off site for instance. But, your answer here made me wonder if they won't allow that. Also, I thought with my regular package last year I could had on another day for the 10 day tickets if I wanted, or leave it at the 9 nights I was booked for.
You could buy more days' tickets. You would simply get 3 days free (which at that time was worth about $9 before tax). Additionally, if you wanted a non-expiring ticket, you would pay only for the smaller number of days (4 on a 7 day hopper, 5 on an 8, 6 on a 9, and 7 on a 10) for the non-expiring option. That's where people were really able to save some money, since the non-expiring option is very expensive on longer tickets.

Just one thing to be aware - under this deal, and for any US tickets, you cannot add "like up to fourteen" days on a ticket. The maximum number of days on a US ticket is 10. In the UK, they offer 14 day tickets, but those were not part of the 4/3 deal.

Just so not to confuse. The ticket in the package that was free is a base ticket. If you wanted a hopper you could add it at full price, same with pluses (waterparks etc.) and non-expiry.:goodvibes

Thanks!

The offer was really buy at least 4, get up to 3 days free on a vacation not to exceed 10 days.

HERE is a link that explained last years offer. Good to have for reference, at least for me; I'm always finding I'm trying to compare something to the past.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter