~Themed Box Exchange-SIGN UP!~CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Come, and join us for this fun exchange! You will be putting together a themed box for your pal according to the things that they like. On a sheet of paper, a card, note, .... you will tell your pal what theme you had picked out for them along with your name.

You can pick a theme for your pal based upon a hobby or collection that they have, likes, ..... Many of you have been really good with giving your pal a lot of information in my past exchanges that could be used as themes. Sometimes certain information may be harder for participants to use in putting together items, and they may need more suggestions or information. If this occurs, I will ask you for more info.

You may pick 1 or 2 different themes to put your exchange box together. The minimum for this exchange is $15.00. Feel free to customize your pals box by adding special touches, ...... Remember to seal your box really well with heavy duty tape. You MUST send me your delivery confirmation number right after you send out your exchange. Post on the sent/received thread that you have sent out your exchange, and please post of your exchange as soon as you get it. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know.

Here are some suggestions on themes that you could choose from....
*Disney theme
*Munchies theme-(snack foods)
*Sweet as Sugar-(candies, and other snack foods)
*Ready Set Grill-(grilling/bbq items)
*Shhhhh Do Not Disturb-(send your pal books, a book mark, book light...)
*Back to School-(school supplies...if your pal is a student or teacher)
*Holiday theme-(your pal can send you anything holiday related)
*Pet theme-(if you have a pet ex. dog.... your pal can customize a doggie box of things for your pet).
*State/Country box-(send your pal items of things from where you live. Share with them info., a taste of your area, ......)
*Fun in the Sun-(send your pal items that they can use when they go to the beach, have some outdoor fun....)
*Color me _________-(you can base your items on your pals favorite color).

-If at anytime you have any questions, need suggestions, ... feel free to send me a pm.

Sign ups will be till Monday 7/29, and names will be given by Tuesday 7/30. The send by date is Monday 8/12. I will be keeping track of all mailings once you have turned in your d.c. number to me.

*You may or may not get the themed you had asked for or suggested...it could all be a surprise. Just wanted to put that out there at the start....this is an exchange that will be surprise put together for YOU!

To join in, pm the following info. Feel free to add in as much info. as you like to make picking out a theme easier for your pal.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed? Yes or No-
Are you willing to send internationally via air mail-Yes or No-
*For child participants, please list your child's gender, and age-
*What are your hobbies/collections-
*List any allergies/dislikes-
*What sort of things do you like-
*What are some themed type boxes you would be happy to receive? Ex. Any of the above suggestions or others. Please list a minimum of 5 themed suggestions. Try to come up with themes that are not limited like- Mickey Mouse. Instead-Disney Box.
-
-
-
-
-
*Feel free to list any other info. for your pal that might help. Shirt size, what you like to do in your daily life, any upcoming trips, favorite holidays, .....

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids of all ages.

Come, and join us!

If it's open to Canadians and someone is willing to pay extra shipping, I'd like to participate. Boxes are more expensive, so I understand if that won't happen! :)

Won't send a PM unless I know I can participate!

This exchange is open to those internationally, so send me your info., and will let you know if I find someone or not.

This one sounds so fun, but I'm going to have to skip. I have so very little shopping time between now and August 12th. Can't wait to read about all the cool themed boxes you guys get!!

This one sounds so fun, but I'm going to have to skip. I have so very little shopping time between now and August 12th. Can't wait to read about all the cool themed boxes you guys get!!

Will miss having you in this exchange.

Anyone else want to sign up? I will close sign ups tomorrow, and info. will be given by Tuesday.

There has been no sign ups today. So, I will leave the sign ups open till early tomorrow morning, then will give out everyones info.

Sign ups are now CLOSED. Please post on the sent/received thread once you have sent out your exchange, and as you get your exchange. Info. will be given out today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter