The Young Avengers: World Tour (YARP Part 4)

Raven: After the show, she gave the cast and crew a good pep talk and told them they were dismissed, reminding them to put up their costumes and props.

Mike: He secured everything and waited for Evelyn.

Hope: The director reminded her to drink lots of water and she smiled, thanked her and changed. She made sure all of her costumes were all put away properly and left to rejoin the others. "That was amazing. I have a good feeling about this."

Conrad: He changed and quickly got rid of the small bit of makeup that made him look older. He rejoined the others.

Raven: She ordered everyone about a bit and then rejoined the others.

Mike: He secured everything and waited for Evelyn. Hope: The director reminded her to drink lots of water and she smiled, thanked her and changed. She made sure all of her costumes were all put away properly and left to rejoin the others. "That was amazing. I have a good feeling about this." Conrad: He changed and quickly got rid of the small bit of makeup that made him look older. He rejoined the others. Raven: She ordered everyone about a bit and then rejoined the others.

OOC: When does Gordon "die"? Luke is actually gonna hang him, I think.

June: She kissed Conrad's cheek. "You're amazing."

Fairywings said:
Mike: He secured everything and waited for Evelyn.

Hope: The director reminded her to drink lots of water and she smiled, thanked her and changed. She made sure all of her costumes were all put away properly and left to rejoin the others. "That was amazing. I have a good feeling about this."

Conrad: He changed and quickly got rid of the small bit of makeup that made him look older. He rejoined the others.

Raven: She ordered everyone about a bit and then rejoined the others.

OOC: Home

Jay: He hung up his stuff and went to the group. "It was! And everyone, espically you Hope, did phenomenal."

Evelyn: She did the same. "I have a good feeling too. It's going to be a great show."

OOC: Home

Jay: He hung up his stuff and went to the group. "It was! And everyone, espically you Hope, did phenomenal."

Evelyn: She did the same. "I have a good feeling too. It's going to be a great show."

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay. You were brilliant."

Conrad: "Let's go home."

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay. You were brilliant." Conrad: "Let's go home."

June: "I am so proud of all of you. Especially you, babe." She kissed his cheek.

Gordon: "I am excited."

Thora: She grinned.

Phil: "I'll drive."

OOC: What month is it?

Hope: She blushed. "Thanks Jay. You were brilliant."

Conrad: "Let's go home."

June: "I am so proud of all of you. Especially you, babe." She kissed his cheek.

Gordon: "I am excited."

Thora: She grinned.

Phil: "I'll drive."

OOC: What month is it?

OOC: Last week of October. Phantom is around Halloween time. I thought it'd be fitting.

Jay: He wrapped his arm around Hope. "Awh, thanks. See you guys!" They walked out and got in his car.

Evelyn: "Yeah it's exciting. Everyone did great, actors and crew. Tech never seems to get enough credit. I heard a quote. If the crew is doing their job well, they shouldn't be noticed. Bye guys!" Evelyn went with Mike to his bike.

OOC: Last week of October. Phantom is around Halloween time. I thought it'd be fitting.

Jay: He wrapped his arm around Hope. "Awh, thanks. See you guys!" They walked out and got in his car.

Evelyn: "Yeah it's exciting. Everyone did great, actors and crew. Tech never seems to get enough credit. I heard a quote. If the crew is doing their job well, they shouldn't be noticed. Bye guys!" Evelyn went with Mike to his bike.

Hope: She slid into the passenger seat next to Jay. "I love this."

Mike: He got on his bike and waited for Evelyn to get on behind him.

Raven and Conrad: They got into Raven's car.

Fairywings said:
Hope: She slid into the passenger seat next to Jay. "I love this."

Mike: He got on his bike and waited for Evelyn to get on behind him.

Raven and Conrad: They got into Raven's car.

Jay: He grinned. "Me too." Jay put one hand on the wheel and the other one was holding Hope's, cranking up the radio.

Evelyn: She moved a whip of hair off her face and wrapped her arms around Mike. He was nice and warm. It was getting cold out. The roar of the engine wad heard. "This will never get old."

Jay: He grinned. "Me too." Jay put one hand on the wheel and the other one was holding Hope's, cranking up the radio.

Evelyn: She moved a whip of hair off her face and wrapped her arms around Mike. He was nice and warm. It was getting cold out. The roar of the engine wad heard. "This will never get old."

Hope: She smiled at him, squeezing his hand.

Mike: "No, it never does, at least, it hasn't yet for me anyway."

My characters: they got home and began working on homework.

Fairywings said:
Hope: She smiled at him, squeezing his hand.

Mike: "No, it never does, at least, it hasn't yet for me anyway."

Jay: He squeezed it back. Life was good. "Love, how much homework do you have? If the answer is not much, we should go do something spontaneous. Hey, it's almost Halloween and we don't have pumpkins. Wanna go to the pumpkin patch."

Evelyn: "Well you've been riding a pretty long time, I don't think I'll stop loving it ethier."

Jay: He squeezed it back. Life was good. "Love, how much homework do you have? If the answer is not much, we should go do something spontaneous. Hey, it's almost Halloween and we don't have pumpkins. Wanna go to the pumpkin patch."

Evelyn: "Well you've been riding a pretty long time, I don't think I'll stop loving it ethier."

Hope: "Sure."

Mike: "Yeah."

OOC: When does Gordon "die"? Luke is actually gonna hang him, I think.

June: She kissed Conrad's cheek. "You're amazing."

OOC: *facepalm* Never really thought of that.
What do you think, Wings? Should Luke do anything?
I can't remember when Gordon would "die" so I'm not sure hpow the timing would work out

Penny: She went home with the others after telling Will he'd done a good job, and that she couldn't wait for the performance.

OOC: *facepalm* Never really thought of that.
What do you think, Wings? Should Luke do anything?
I can't remember when Gordon would "die" so I'm not sure hpow the timing would work out

Penny: She went home with the others after telling Will he'd done a good job, and that she couldn't wait for the performance.

OOC: Buquet is killed during the perfomance of that one opera, Il Multo or however you spell it. Christine is playing the silent role, Carlotta is playing the countess, Phantom gets upset he's not being obeyed, so he poisons Carlotta's voice and then the managers are like, uh, we'll continue in ten minutes and Christine will be playing the role, and in the meantime they start this ballet from act three, and Phantom's still mad, so he strangles Buquet and then hangs him, and everybody freaks out, and Christine runs off and Raoul goes with her and they do "Why Have You Brought Me Here/Raoul, I've Been There" which leads directly into "All I Ask of You" and after that song is the end of Act 1.

It's very tricky because I kind of want him to do something, but it would have to fail because we can't kill Gordon obviously and that would bring some serious suspicion which might hinder the whole kidnapping Raven plan.

OOC: Buquet is killed during the perfomance of that one opera, Il Multo or however you spell it. Christine is playing the silent role, Carlotta is playing the countess, Phantom gets upset he's not being obeyed, so he poisons Carlotta's voice and then the managers are like, uh, we'll continue in ten minutes and Christine will be playing the role, and in the meantime they start this ballet from act three, and Phantom's still mad, so he strangles Buquet and then hangs him, and everybody freaks out, and Christine runs off and Raoul goes with her and they do "Why Have You Brought Me Here/Raoul, I've Been There" which leads directly into "All I Ask of You" and after that song is the end of Act 1. It's very tricky because I kind of want him to do something, but it would have to fail because we can't kill Gordon obviously and that would bring some serious suspicion which might hinder the whole kidnapping Raven plan.

OOC: I'm thinking that he could knock out then hang Gordon, but because he is Asgardian and has the amount of muscle that a freaking rhino has he wouldn't die from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter