The worst part of being a nurse...

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Making that early morning/late night phone call to let someone know that their mom/dad has just died. *sigh* Very hard.

Oh, that would be so hard. I'm sorry. :(

DH knows exactly what you mean.
The other day I was complaining to him that I had a bad day at work. He responded that for him a bad day is when someone dies. He's been working at the hospital for over 20yrs now.

the bed pan thing has got to be a close second. To be serious that would be so hard

:(

I cannot even fathom having that job. :(

I have the utmost respect for nurses. That is one tough job, aside from having to call people and tell them their loved ones have died. :(

Thank you, Kristi, and all the nurses out there.

It is very difficult!
I work at an Alzheimer's facility. We ocassionally have spouses that move in to be with their loved ones. Right now, I am only working every other weekend because of the baby. I just saw in the paper this morning that one of our residents died. Her funeral is Saturday morning. I have known this couple for over 2 years. Now I have to go to work on Saturday and see the husband, unless he decides to stay with family tomorrow night.
I am so dreading this!

I would be crying to hard to tell a family member. I just can't imagine having to make that kind of call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter