The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Just checked in today. They asked us for our cell phone number and license plate number at check in so I'm assuming they're on to the "unplug your room phone" trick to avoid the timeshare.

Can someone refresh my memory on which towers have views of the fireworks?

We are in 5 with parking lot views.

They're definitely on to the "unplug your room phone" thing, since I was told by somebody who works in sales to do just that so we wouldn't be annoyed. We didn't, but our phone only rang once all week while we were there, and when we picked it up nobody was on the other end.

Does anyone know what tower has been most recently renovated? Thanks!

Tower 2 still smelled like paint in February, and there were still Pods outside for storage, so I imagine it was renovated recently or is still being renovated.

Tower 2 still smelled like paint in February, and there were still Pods outside for storage, so I imagine it was renovated recently or is still being renovated.
Thanks!

I think I would like to be in Tower 4 or 5 but not sure when those were done. Ive stayed in Tower 6 a few times so I feel like a change :)

We gave them a cell number for sure the last time (and I'm thinking a couple times before that as well). They never bothered me even once.

Hilariously when the next desk agent over asked the party next to us at check in for their license plate number, the mom sent the daughter out to get it and she came back in and told them MY license plate number. I didn't say anything but I found it funny. (There's no way she could have gotten the car wrong - I have a personalized tag frame, bumper stickers and magnets)

Yes, both pack & plays and high chairs are available but not in unlimited quantities. Should be no charge.

We just booked through Vacation Strategy for our first stay at WBC, in April, and are so excited! I see on the official Wyndham website that no outside food or drink is allowed in the pool area, but I am wondering how strict they really are. It would be nice to use our small soft sided cooler bag to bring in a few waters and adult beverages.

I would be really surprised if anyone gave you a hard time about it. Just avoid glass!

Has anyone stayed in the Tower 6 Four Bedroom Presidential? Do you have views of pool and lake and fireworks? Thanks!!

We were on the pool side and appreciated that view. We didn't have great fireworks visibility (we were at an angle to them) but the room itself was spectacular. If you really want the best fireworks experience, the best place to be is in the parks, but it's not bad from WBC. We also enjoyed having a Dismey Springs view.

Which pool has the biggest slide and is best for bigger kids? Also, do all the pools have snack bars? Drinks?
Each pool has its benefits. The pool at Tower 6 has the big slide, pool bar, and zero entry pool as well. Tower 5 has a pool bar, an adult pool, and a small pool w/ lazy river. The pool at the Lobby area is quite big, has a bar, and a lazy river. It really comes down to whether they want the slide or lazy river I guess.

Which pool has the biggest slide and is best for bigger kids? Also, do all the pools have snack bars? Drinks?

The slide at tower 6 is a tube slide and doesn't go into a pool, it just goes into like a tray of water. The other slide at Tower 2/3 is an open slide that goes into the pool. My kids preferred the open slide. Neither slide is very large so it really just depends what type of slide your kids prefer.

FWIW, my DS and his friend (both 12 last year) preferred the lazy river over the slides. If your kids like tossing around a beach ball or anything like that, I'd recommend bringing one along - the little poolside shop is way expensive, I want to say their little plastic balls were like $8 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter