The unofficial waiting to make Be Our Guest ADRs thread-8/20 7am

We are anxiously waiting and hoping to have a chance to eat there...
Will be at WDW in January 2013 so ... fingers cross

Buzz

I can not wait to see the BMG restaurant in person. After reading the Disney blog and seeing the video I am noe hopeing I can get ADRs for breakfast and dinner.

I can not wait to see the BMG restaurant in person. After reading the Disney blog and seeing the video I am noe hopeing I can get ADRs for breakfast and dinner.

Its for breakfast too? I thought it was TS for dinner only and CS for lunch

TS for dinner, CS for lunch. Very few locations in the MK actually serve breakfast, and I really don't think this is one of them.

Those limited dinner ADR's are gonna be an ugly "get" when they announce it finally.

From the senior editor at All Ears (facebook post)

"As far as dates go -- yes, actual dates would be nice, but this is what we're getting officially right now. The official word on Be Our Guest is "in time for the holidays", but Disney Dining is currently telling people that the restaurant will be open for October, and will start taking reservations in August. As with anything, that might change -- so we have to take it all with a grain of salt, and hope that it opens earlier rather than later."

From the senior editor at All Ears (facebook post)

"As far as dates go -- yes, actual dates would be nice, but this is what we're getting officially right now. The official word on Be Our Guest is "in time for the holidays", but Disney Dining is currently telling people that the restaurant will be open for October, and will start taking reservations in August. As with anything, that might change -- so we have to take it all with a grain of salt, and hope that it opens earlier rather than later."

I am doing a solo trip last week of October, it would make my day for it to be open then!

We're deff planning on going when we go over Thanksgiving:cool1: I would really love to see a menu tho!!!!:confused3

TS for dinner, CS for lunch. Very few locations in the MK actually serve breakfast, and I really don't think this is one of them.

Those limited dinner ADR's are gonna be an ugly "get" when they announce it finally.

The Disney Blog just mentioned it is possible that BMG will have TS Breakfast in addition to TS Dinner and CS lunch, So I have my fingers crossed.

With 3 dining rooms maybe it will be easier to get ADRs? :confused: Have they said what the seating capacity is going to be?

I'm curious to know what the menu will be like... and will it be 1TS or 2Ts meal? Also curious to know if they will do breakfast!

The Disney Blog just mentioned it is possible that BMG will have TS Breakfast in addition to TS Dinner and CS lunch, So I have my fingers crossed.

With 3 dining rooms maybe it will be easier to get ADRs? :confused: Have they said what the seating capacity is going to be?

Breakfast would be awesome. I hope that's true. It would certainly help with the crush of people hunting ADR's!

Everything I've seen says around 550.

EDIT- when you consider CRT is around 130 - it's a much bigger space, BUT it's still going to be so wildly popular that the greater capacity may not help in the early days when everyone is trying to get in. Still- it increased the odds!:)

Everything I've seen says around 550.

EDIT- when you consider CRT is around 130 - it's a much bigger space, BUT it's still going to be so wildly popular that the greater capacity may not help in the early days when everyone is trying to get in. Still- it increased the odds!:)

Oh that is good, I thought it must be larger and based on that I would think it will be 1 TS as and not 2 TS. Most of the Signature Restaurants are smaller and more intimate with a small capacity. :)

I was out of town for a week, but you all have kept this going. Yay! Things are looking promising for late this year - I'm so excited!

Many have stated as fact that BOG will be counter service for lunch, but I was wondering where that info comes from. I just keep wondering how accurate that is since Gaston's is also counter service, right? :)

Regards,
C.

I was out of town for a week, but you all have kept this going. Yay! Things are looking promising for late this year - I'm so excited!

Many have stated as fact that BOG will be counter service for lunch, but I was wondering where that info comes from. I just keep wondering how accurate that is since Gaston's is also counter service, right? :)

Regards,
C.

I believe that this was announced directly from Disney when the information initially came out about the restaurant. I saw a post on the Disney Mom's panel that also confirmed this- and the info on there is usually pretty reputable. This is a link from Disney Parks (hoping I can post this) with the info as well...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/01/update-on-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/

i.e. great fast food service by day and full table service in the evening.

I believe that this was announced directly from Disney when the information initially came out about the restaurant. I saw a post on the Disney Mom's panel that also confirmed this- and the info on there is usually pretty reputable. This is a link from Disney Parks (hoping I can post this) with the info as well...

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/01/update-on-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/

i.e. great fast food service by day and full table service in the evening.

A-ha! Ok, I had never seen that post. Thanks for pointing me to the official info. :)

Regards,
C.

Yes, I remember Disney announcing that BOG would be CS for lunch and TS for dinner just like the new Mexican eatery they opened in Epcot's WS.
Breakfast there would be a smart idea on Disney's part; I think it would do very well.
We're going the week after Thanksgiving and I'm so hoping that the BOG restaurant will be open for our trip. I'm very excited about it! ::yes::

ME!!!!

So excited for it to open. We have recently decided to postpone out Fall 2012 trip to late Spring 2013. I can't wait to read reviews, see pics, and, of course make an ADR at Be Our Guest, I am a huge B&B fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter