The Trip Is On!!! Trip report starts on pg. 39

Love the pics!

As you know, Michele, I am alllllll about the window displays. I think I spent a huge chunk of my last DLR trip with my face and camera pressed against windows, not to mention crawling under and around grown men to get the shots!:rotfl2:

So I definitely appreciate the details and the windows!! I know what you mean, though, about it being hard with the pushy crowds. It's all in the name of 'art,' though, isn't it?:rotfl2:

I know. And then they get all irate because they can walk behind you quite easily but oh no they want to walk between you and the window. I would be really understanding if they wanted to look at the windows but they are all about rushing from point a to point b. Argh, I adopted the I am Disneyland so I just don't care attitude. But, thank you Sherry I really appreciate your kind words.

love all the window pics

I really like the one of Mulan

That was nice bartender gave you some coasters for free

Can't wait to see what the next day brings :surfweb:

You've learned from my mistakes. :) It really is best to do it quickly!

Yay, they still have the Ratatouille window!!!!!

Mine own too. And I came home sick, can you believe it? I am so frustrated.

I love the Ratatouille window. It is so fun.

love all the window pics

I really like the one of Mulan

That was nice bartender gave you some coasters for free

Can't wait to see what the next day brings :surfweb:

Depending on how I feel later I may continue on to day two tonight.

All of the window pics at MS were very nice. I don't know why I don't take pictures of the windows. Maybe since I have been there so many times and its still the same. Thats why I don't take too many pictures of the windows at MS.

All of the window pics at MS were very nice. I don't know why I don't take pictures of the windows. Maybe since I have been there so many times and its still the same. Thats why I don't take too many pictures of the windows at MS.

There are so many details about each one of them that even though they may not be new there is always something different that you don't notice the forst time.

Girl, you came home and got busy!

(Did you say "got busy" like Syndrome? I did... you know, in my head! :rotfl:)

Loving all of the little details of your trip so far!

Head over heels in love with Duffy, but you already knew that! :lovestruc

Looking forward to some more! :goodvibes

Girl, you came home and got busy!

(Did you say "got busy" like Syndrome? I did... you know, in my head! :rotfl:)

Loving all of the little details of your trip so far!

Head over heels in love with Duffy, but you already knew that! :lovestruc

Looking forward to some more! :goodvibes

Thanks Nicole. I did say it in my head like that how funny.

The trip with Duffy and posing him around has been so much fun. My only regret is that they don't have Woody clothes for him yet.

The next days pictures might just include a little bit of character interaction with Duffy.:goodvibes

It sounds like you had a good time and from your pictures the weather was beautiful for ya.

Weren't the blossoms on the nut trees awesome? And those hills were ever sooo green. That's the way they looked when we first got here and were sad to see what happens to them in the summer.

Do you have more pictures of your room?

I am making a list of grown up drinks I keep hearing about b/c ONE of these days my DH and I WILL make it to DL withOUT the kids!!!!!

Sorry to hear your came home sick. At least you were not sick while there, though. I had one that was sniffily all the time and one that felt sick to his tummy on the last day. They made home ok and now are in bed resting.

Looking forward to hearing AND seeing more :)

It sounds like you had a good time and from your pictures the weather was beautiful for ya.

Weren't the blossoms on the nut trees awesome? And those hills were ever sooo green. That's the way they looked when we first got here and were sad to see what happens to them in the summer.

Do you have more pictures of your room?

I am making a list of grown up drinks I keep hearing about b/c ONE of these days my DH and I WILL make it to DL withOUT the kids!!!!!

Sorry to hear your came home sick. At least you were not sick while there, though. I had one that was sniffily all the time and one that felt sick to his tummy on the last day. They made home ok and now are in bed resting.

Looking forward to hearing AND seeing more :)

I thought the drive down beautiful, but with all of the freezing weather that it will hurt the trees. I love this season with the hills being green.

Yes, I do more pictures of the room that I took on Wednesday when the room was clean. I even took some of the shower tile.:rolleyes1

There is one more yummy drink that I got pictures of. It was a s pretty as it was yummy.

I think I fought the cold so much at home that it didn't hit until I allowed myself to let my guard down.

You will see and hear more for sure!!

Catching up. LOVE how you do Disney. Too bad it didn't work out for us to be there at the same time.

Catching up. LOVE how you do Disney. Too bad it didn't work out for us to be there at the same time.

Thank you. It was such a relaxing trip, it was pretty amazing. Maybe next trip it will work out.

I gave updating a break today. My head is so plugged it hurts.

Mine. mine, mine ... just love the birds! great pictures of all the windows! Can't wait to read more.

Mine. mine, mine ... just love the birds! great pictures of all the windows! Can't wait to read more.

Thank you, I hope to add more tomorrow. Tonight I am watching the Oscar's and dealing with this head congestion.

Okay Michelle... I want to read your Trip Report but what page does the trip start on?!!? Unfortunately I don't have time to read all of the pre-trip report.

Okay Michelle... I want to read your Trip Report but what page does the trip start on?!!? Unfortunately I don't have time to read all of the pre-trip report.

Hi Paula!!

It starts on page 39.

Finally caught up Michele. I love all the pictures of the window displays. They are all so cool. I just loved going in the shops on Mainstreet. I would have spent a lot of money there if I could.

I am sad I didn't stop at the Uva Bar when we went. We contemplated a couple times, but it was so busy whenever we went by it, that we just didn't want to wait.

And I love that you got a new room at the hotel. So cool. :)

Finally caught up Michele. I love all the pictures of the window displays. They are all so cool. I just loved going in the shops on Mainstreet. I would have spent a lot of money there if I could.

I am sad I didn't stop at the Uva Bar when we went. We contemplated a couple times, but it was so busy whenever we went by it, that we just didn't want to wait.

And I love that you got a new room at the hotel. So cool. :)

I love the shops, most of the time I window shop and don't buy much. I spent more than I normally do on souvenirs. I brought things home for everybody and myself for once.

I truly do recommend the Uva Bar. The drinks are great and so are the bartenders. We had great fun with them.

Great window photos Michele, love all the little details. :thumbsup2

I like the UVA bar too. Their garlic fries are insane. :cloud9: You stink after but they are worth every greasy garlicky bite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter