The Tremaines

dato63

DIS Veteran
These ladies made our trip. I'm not sure if they were the exact same ladies or not - but we first me them at 1900 Park Fare. They were a hoot. Anastacia asked my twin DDs to sing with her - and they still talk about that. And my DD Madison asked Drizilla if she liked being turned into a frog in the movie, and they chatted about that. Lady Tremain tried to buy the girls dresses - which they found quite funny.

We then ran into the Tremains again at MVMCP at the dance party. Ladies, if any of you happen to read this - you made our families night for photos & video. Drizilla picked my DH to danced with during ladies choice. I've never seen my Dh dance, much less try to disco. It was hilarious seeing him do the John Travolta fingers. :) And Lady Tremaine danced to a Wiggles song with my twins. The video of her looking so stern, showing my twins how to do the Hot Potato hand moves, is priceless to us.

We went to a lot of character meals - as it was our first trip. Our DDs didn't come back going on and on about the princesses. . .they came back talking about how much they love Anastacia and Drizilla, and their mother.

I wrote a letter to Disney telling them how you 3 were the highlight of our vacation. A man called saying he was from the Disney executive offices & left a message saying that it would be relayed & you would be rewarded for getting positive feedback. I hope he was sincere.

We are planning our 2nd WDW trip this year, and plan to make 1900 Park Fare again - to visit the Tremains.

So again, if you happen to read this - thank you so much. For the smiles and the memories. You guys really do the roles perfectly and are so very enjoyable.

Debra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter