The 'This-was-supposed-to-be-a-holiday-to-Mexico' TRIP REPORT - Day 11 04/10 (Part 2)

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
Where were we, oh yes. We were in Italy and it had started to drizzle so we went to take some shelter in Venice

The rain started to get light again so decided we would carry on walking around take some more photographs. I had a panoramic setting on my new camera so of course, I needed to test it out...

We continued on to The American Adventure

It was really busy, I think everyone wanted to try and get out of the gloomy weather so we gave it a miss and headed on to Japan, stopped on for a drink in Morocco...

I loved this little spot. It was indoors and there was nobody in there at all. The decor was beautiful and I actually felt like I was in Morocco. We checked the time a realised that it was close to Illuminations starting so we had to get a move on. We left our little hiding place to walk to France and it was chucking it down again, REALLY heavy this time.

Although it was raining, I still really wanted to get some photographs of France, the UK and Canada but I kept getting raindrops in my photographs...grrrrrrrr. We did however purchase some 'Beaver Butt Soap' from Canada for a friend :rotfl:

I also managed to take a photo just as lightening struck so it lit up the picture. It was soooo cool...

It was then time for Illuminations. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photographs of this as it was too wet and I wanted to enjoy it. It was such a beautiful show and we both really enjoyed it. We picked a great spot too. We stood in Showcase Plaza so we were directly across the lake from The American Adventure.

When the show had finished we walked back to the car and as strange as it sounds, I was freezing cold. I think all the rain and standing around had an effect on me and I couldn't wait to get back to the car, get to the room and get to bed.

Continued...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter