The supercalifragilisticexpialidocious What's on Your Mind Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what they say about falling off a horse.
What's a... Horse?
It's a large animal one is supposed to get back upon after one falls off.

My mom took my brothers to Carowinds. I love Carowinds, it's like the Carolina's big amusement park (literally half of it is in NC and the other half is in SC). But they want to go to the water park and I HATE water parks. They are not my thing, I don't like them.

*Sigh* Can't you boys be careful?
I'm a girl!!
...Really?

Anyone else think Turk was a boy?

Next 2 You girl vs. Me

Justin: I got you a little something.
N2YG: Again?
Justin: Yeah.
N2YG: It's beautiful.
Justin: Wanna put it on?
N2YG: Yeah. I love it.
Justin: You do?
N2YG: Thank you *kiss*
Justin: Wait is that your dad?
N2YG: *Oh 'snap'*
Dad: You'll never see him again. You understand that?
N2YG: *le cries*

Justin: I got you a little something.
Me: OMG, JUSTIN. YOU'RE 'FREAKIN' SWEET. I LOVE YOU!! DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?
Justin: Yeah.
Me: HOLY 'SNAP' IT'S AMAZING! THIS IS 'FREAKIN' AWESOMEEE..
Justin: Wanna put it on?
Me: OF COURSSEE SWAAGG. IT'S 'FREAKIN' GORGEOUS I LOVE IT.
Justin: You do?
Me: YES THANK YOU! *make out*
Justin: Wait is that your dad?
Me: HOLY 'FREAK' THAT N----- IS COMIN.
Dad: You'll never see him again. You understand that?
Me: BIEBER OR DIEEEE *gets out of the car*

IT'S SO TRUE.

a97786121.jpg

I WANT TO SEE CRAZY STUPID LOVE.
Steve Carell is in it (': It looks really funny.
Yes, it's PG-13. I can see it. PAAARRTAAAY.

So in the first episode of the Legend of Tarzan, they try to kill off Tarzan himself... Awkward...

When my family gets back from Carowinds we're going to have a Take 2 on the Disney cupcakes!

My friends want me to go to Carowinds with them, but if I go they'd make me ride the Intimidator. And... not sure how I feel about that. Like I can handle RNRC, but that's Disney where I know I'm safe.

Riding this... I don't know
"The tallest, fastest, longest coaster in the southeast." which means it's worse than RNRC.
y.jpg

the American flag painted pole thing in the background is a ride. I always make myself go on it forgetting how much I hate it. You go up really high and then you get to this high point and you start slowly spinning around and there's no seat belts or anything. And then you slowly start goinf down while slowly spinning. And I'm afraid we're either gonna get stuck up there or it falls down like TOT.

When my family gets back from Carowinds we're going to have a Take 2 on the Disney cupcakes!

My friends want me to go to Carowinds with them, but if I go they'd make me ride the Intimidator. And... not sure how I feel about that. Like I can handle RNRC, but that's Disney where I know I'm safe.

Riding this... I don't know
"The tallest, fastest, longest coaster in the southeast." which means it's worse than RNRC.
y.jpg

Wow. I don't think I'd ever go on that.

DivX Player won't work, and it's stressing me out! Damn it! Why won't you work?!? You were working fine just a moment ago, and now you won't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter