The Spa at SSR

Ms. WDW

A DIS Veteran who just won't grow up!
I just had to tell you all that last week I had one of the best massages that I've ever had over at the Spa at SSR. :cloud9:

The therapist name is Megan and she was fantastic. I had a sweedish massage and the pressure was just right and it seemed as if her hands never left my body; everything just "flowed". I go to a Spa here in New York frequently and I've always raved about "Dawn" here. But I have to tell you; Dawn has competition in WDW!!! :rotfl2:

So if anyone has the time I highly recommend paying Megan a visit. And remember; DVC Members receive a 20% discount!!!

from a newsletter:

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa and the Vista Spa, onboard the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder, have been named among the top spas by Conde Nast Traveler readers. Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa was rated fifth overall, receiving a perfect score for Other Activities. Spas aboard Disney Cruise Line were ranked third in cruise line spas for treatments, staff/service, cabins and workout facilities. More than 5,000 Conde Nast Traveler readers rated 429 spas they had visited in the past three years.

Thanks for the info. Both my DW and myself have reservations for a swedish massage in a little over 3 weeks. :cool1: It'll be our first time home and first time for a massage.

I visited the spa back in Feb. I was six months prego with feet full of water from all the walking at the parks.
DH bought me a mani/pedi. First of all the loung you wait in before going back was soooo relaxing. I could've just staying in there for an hour and been fine. But the girls who worked on me were great. They told me all about themselves and their kids. They gave me advice on the baby to come.
I asked them to paint Mickey heads on my toes... you know, instead of flowers. It didn't turn out as good as I thought, but cute the same.

Great spa!

In early July my DH surprised me with a spa package at Saratoga--I had done the hot stone therapy there a year or so back and it was devine, but this package was a 50 minute massage, 50 minute facial and a manicure--all the techs were great and I could not have been more relaxed. Loved the girl that did my nails she was a real hoot and sooo friendly. I am hoping to figure out how to work this in again!:rolleyes1

Oooooooh! :goodvibes I was thinking about this for January and my mind is made up. I can't wait!!

Thanks for the info. Both my DW and myself have reservations for a swedish massage in a little over 3 weeks. :cool1: It'll be our first time home and first time for a massage.

Welcome Home neighbor!! One of you must request Megan. She was awsome. You may have to call NOW and make the request. But you definately will not be disappointed.

Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter