The snow is here!

We've had quite a bit of snow again overnight but all the roads are clear thank goodness.

Quite a bit of snow here so we've taken a snow day as we're not too convinced the buses will run later on if it keeps going!

Bob xoxoxox

We're due yet more snow this afternoon :sad2: :sad2:

Can I just say ....

THAT I'M ABSOLUTELY FED UP OF IT NOW !!!!!!

Arr, that's better, I've got that off my chest ;)

We're due yet more snow this afternoon :sad2: :sad2:

Can I just say ....

THAT I'M ABSOLUTELY FED UP OF IT NOW !!!!!!

Arr, that's better, I've got that off my chest ;)

Mandy i think i heard you shout that then in Stourbridge:rolleyes1

We got some more snow last night but only a couple of inches so nothing to keep the schools shut.

However, I keep looking at the BBC weather and they change their minds more time than Bob does her knickers! (as per her tag!) :lmao:

Nothing here for a few days now-thank goodness.But have been having lots of heavy rain,it's raining now.
Some places you can still see big thick clupms+mound of snow/ice but it's slowly dissapearing now :thumbsup2 .
Sid our snowman is still there although a big clump of ice minus his head,that fell off in the night,and Emily cried this morning when she saw him(she looks every morning out the window to see how he is)i swear she thinks he's going to come to life-bless her.x.

The snow isn't budging here!! Which is odd because it's quite sunny....

Bob xoxoxox

We had a little overnight but only a couple of cms.....it is raining a little now but it's not melting.

We are also expecting more later & in the next few days!!! :mad: :headache:

I'll happily swap with someone who doesn't want the snow:thumbsup2

I can't believe it. When I went to bed, it was pouring with rain and the snow had almost gone. Then I get up this morning, and more of the blooming white stuff is back ~ I've really had enough of it !!! :sad1:

I can't believe it. When I went to bed, it was pouring with rain and the snow had almost gone. Then I get up this morning, and more of the blooming white stuff is back ~ I've really had enough of it !!! :sad1:

:lmao: i know !! the snow is stalking me :headache:

We have had hardly anything here, even last week we didn't get much. Rain, rain and more rain. :sad:

We have had more over night - thankfully only a tiny bit but I was hoping as it rained yesterday that I would wake up & it would all be gone. :mad:

It is terrible to walk on though as the stuff from early last week is frozen solid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter