The secret of christmas - Spending Christmas at DLP with crowds, weather and Walt's

So I'm back... I'm just going to finish this TR, so it can be ready for christmas ;)

We had a couple of hours before we had to be at the airport, so we went to Studios. It was quite busy today so we didn't go on any rides, instead I did my favourite thing, went to the drawing class

dlp092.jpg

We walked around the park for a while, but It was quite cold. But we did take a couple of pics

dlp088.jpg

dlp090.jpg

We haven't seen Moteurs...Action show since the first time we went to DLP, which is quite some time ago. It's a good show, but not something I would do everytime I go.

dlp094.jpg

After this we went to the airport. This time we took the bus!

This is it... Thanks to everyone who has been reading, I hope the report has put you in a disney-christmas mood :goodvibes

Thanks for posting your TR - I am now feeling very Christmassy!!:santa:

I bought 3 Christmas decorations last week in the Christmas Shop in the Castle! :cloud9: Just love Christmas!!

Thanks so much for your trip report - we are booked to go in November when the christmas decorations and events are starting up so it's absolutely fab to read a christmas trip report! Your meal at Walt's looks stunning... maybe one day we will save up for this :D

Thanks so much for your trip report - we are booked to go in November when the christmas decorations and events are starting up so it's absolutely fab to read a christmas trip report! Your meal at Walt's looks stunning... maybe one day we will save up for this :D

The christmas dinner at Walt's were amazing! Worth every penny! But yes, it is a lot of money.
Have a fantastic trip :-)

I've finally got around to reading this!

What a lovely time you and your Mum had :goodvibes we spent Christmas at DLRP in 2005 and I couldn't get over how quiet the park was on Christmas Day.

Loved all your photos. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter