- The Safari Adventure Quest -

DCSMickeyMan

Made Avatar Myself :)
Have you ever wanted to go on safari? Now you can!
aktruckyv2.jpg

Animals are everywhere in VMK. Come on our safari adventure, where we'll explore the natural vmk habitats of these marvelous virtual creatures. Better hurry, the next safari adventure starts soon!​

Your quest was fun. Thanks for the help when I got stuck on one of the tasks. (forgot the "s" at the end of a word. lol)

Explorers, Now's your chance! The Thrill Seeker pin didn't go last time, so we're offering it up again!

Open now :D

A fun quest :cool1: Seemed like most people got stuck saying photo supply company -- like me. I don't remember it asking for the name of the room, so kept saying the name of the store ;) Thanks for your help

Explorers, you're in for a real treat - the Safari Adventure Quest room is New and Improved! Come check it out!!!

Open now :)

Explorers, this is what you've been waiting for.

A Teleportation Magic will be awarded to the person who receives second place on this quest.

So get safari'n!

Search DcsMickeyMan or - The Safari Adventure Quest - to find us, open now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter