The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love more marvel too! But, as you say, legalities, and also, I don't love Marvel in MK.
I have to assume once GotG opens in Epcot there will be more marvel added at some point. By then we will have had Black Panther and Capt Marvel(both associated with Avengers though....) and more Dr. Strange on the way. but who knows, they are doing so much now, not sure what if any adds will come after this big push to 50

I have to assume once GotG opens in Epcot there will be more marvel added at some point. By then we will have had Black Panther and Capt Marvel(both associated with Avengers though....) and more Dr. Strange on the way. but who knows, they are doing so much now, not sure what if any adds will come after this big push to 50
I think we can only have Doctor Strange and Guardians in FL possibly Black Panther but I’m not 100% on him

I think we can only have Doctor Strange and Guardians in FL possibly Black Panther but I’m not 100% on him

per Wikipedia, both Black Panther and Captain Marvel were official members of the Avengers at one point which I think is the current rule that would make them ineligible to be at the Florida Disney parks

already got beat about At Last I see the Light ... but also the "I've got a dream" that is featured in the Castle Show

For Brave there isn't really songs, but there is music which is featured in Happily Ever After
I love that damn eagle song so frickin much

Also I know it is not as popular but When Will My Life Begin is MY JAAAAAm

WDWMagic user marni1971 is reporting that the budget for Epcot is in excess of $2 billion, not including any hotel.

So what would that cover?:

Guardians (likely what, $400m for that?)
Ratatouille (maybe $150m since a clone)
UK ride (say, $150m since new but C-ticket)
New Country ($300m? assuming they can't get a country to sponsor)
Space Restaurant ($200m given the technology?)
Re-themeing of Future World (leaves about $800m)

WDWMagic user marni1971 is reporting that the budget for Epcot is in excess of $2 billion, not including any hotel.

I was just checking out Legoland NY’s ground breaking press video thingie they posted on their Facebook page today and they were bragging that they were spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $340 million on the whole park I think. I was kind of scoffing at the time, even more so now! How quaint :p!

This seems like it could be very beneficial. Considering the rumored cost of New Fantasyland was only $600 million, this could have be even more than we are expecting. My question is would this include all of the unannounced additions or just what has been announced

This seems like it could be very beneficial. Considering the rumored cost of New Fantasyland was only $600 million, this could have be even more than we are expecting. My question is would this include all of the unannounced additions or just what has been announced

I was wondering the same if the $2 billion includes the announced EPCOT additions.

So what would that cover?:

Guardians (likely what, $400m for that?)
Ratatouille (maybe $150m since a clone)
UK ride (say, $150m since new but C-ticket)
New Country ($300m? assuming they can't get a country to sponsor)
Space Restaurant ($200m given the technology?)
Re-themeing of Future World (leaves about $800m)
Don't forget also the re-do of the spine and entrance to park(moving of the tombstones and such).
Innovations update or changes as well.

Don't forget also the re-do of the spine and entrance to park(moving of the tombstones and such).
Innovations update or changes as well.

In my head I was including of of that in the funds for the "re-theme of Future World" but definitely have to remember that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter